Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: [Request] Saenchai Muay Thai: Championship Secrets
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:57 pm 

Would very much appreciate if someone could share this! Thank you!

https://diverted.me/?https://gumroad.com/l/vUAc/

Kind regards!

Post subject: Re: [Request] Saenchai Muay Thai: Championship Secrets
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:53 pm 

teriyaki wrote:
Would very much appreciate if someone could share this! Thank you!

https://diverted.me/?https://gumroad.com/l/vUAc/

Kind regards!

I wanted it uploaded originally too, but honestly, the guy makes like no money. If this isn't a huge success he won't make more instructionals, and that would be a damn shame. To be honest, I really hope nobody uploads this for at least 1-3 months so he can make some profit off of it first and be incentivized to create more. I really hope everyone reading this will go out and buy it so he can produce more content. This isn't Marcelo or the Mendes brothers making thousands a month from schools, he only really makes money from his fights and muay thai fights pay waaaay less than MMA or boxing. Support Saenchai - a real legend. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, and this goes for everything uploaded ever. IF you like something you downloaded, please consider to BUY the product ::thumright::

If you have the economical means to do so, support those that make quality products so that we can have more of them!

Nobody can buy ALL instructional videos and products, or attend ALL events, but if we focus our resources on those products that really helped us, and attend the events we can, we are sure to get more of them.

:ympeace:

Real fast 1 gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365
Can off course be used on any tracker to gain ratio - Its pure freedom in a box!
Torrentflux or Dedicated Servers - 100% anonymous and encrypted - Welcome to try us out - 30 days money back garantuee!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:34 pm 

us3rn4m3 wrote:

I wanted it uploaded originally too, but honestly, the guy makes like no money. If this isn't a huge success he won't make more instructionals, and that would be a damn shame. To be honest, I really hope nobody uploads this for at least 1-3 months so he can make some profit off of it first and be incentivized to create more. I really hope everyone reading this will go out and buy it so he can produce more content. This isn't Marcelo or the Mendes brothers making thousands a month from schools, he only really makes money from his fights and muay thai fights pay waaaay less than MMA or boxing. Support Saenchai - a real legend. Thanks.

Fair enough. Didn't know about his economical situation -- his seminars are pretty expensive and I always thought he's a big star in Thailand who had a sufficient income stream. Did you get the instructional and can give some insights about the value of the content?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Let me put it this way. Im sure he makes more then enough. And if you don't up it someone else will.
He will have to make sure that it's so good people are happy to pay for it even after downloading...
:ympeace:

Can off course be used on any tracker to gain ratio - Its pure freedom in a box!
Torrentflux or Dedicated Servers - 100% anonymous and encrypted - Welcome to try us out - 30 days money back garantuee!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:48 pm 

I have it and it's great - worth the, what, $42 that it costs? I'm not saying don't upload it ever, but it might be nice to wait a few months because he has specifically said that his making new content is based on the success of this product. Besides, it's not like Danaher's $200 DVD that with all respect to the actual content sounded like it was filmed by a slightly retarded middle schooler with a $10 Samsung flip phone camera. I would recommend purchasing it, and if nobody has uploaded it in about 3 months then that's probably most of the people who will buy it and then it would be a better time for someone to hypothetically upload it - less negatively impactful on the person who spent the time and money to create the product that we want.

Thanks for listening to my little rant - I know it's against the normal method of this forum, but I have a ton of respect for Saenchai, and I really really really want him to find it profitable enough to release new content in the future. He might be the GOAT in muay thai - he has only lost twice when the weight classes are even in over 350 fights. He is so amazingly talented and technical and I can 100% see him releasing the most definitive collection of muay thai instructionals ever made in the future, and I for one would LOVE to get my hands on more content from him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 am 
Site Admin

us3rn4m3 wrote:
I have it and it's great - worth the, what, $42 that it costs? I'm not saying don't upload it ever, but it might be nice to wait a few months because he has specifically said that his making new content is based on the success of this product. Besides, it's not like Danaher's $200 DVD that with all respect to the actual content sounded like it was filmed by a slightly retarded middle schooler with a $10 Samsung flip phone camera. I would recommend purchasing it, and if nobody has uploaded it in about 3 months then that's probably most of the people who will buy it and then it would be a better time for someone to hypothetically upload it - less negatively impactful on the person who spent the time and money to create the product that we want.

Thanks for listening to my little rant - I know it's against the normal method of this forum, but I have a ton of respect for Saenchai, and I really really really want him to find it profitable enough to release new content in the future. He might be the GOAT in muay thai - he has only lost twice when the weight classes are even in over 350 fights. He is so amazingly talented and technical and I can 100% see him releasing the most definitive collection of muay thai instructionals ever made in the future, and I for one would LOVE to get my hands on more content from him.

I can just say +1 ::thumleft:: you are a good man (or woman) and I respect everything you said 100%

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:57 pm 

Definitely looking forward to this upload!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 pm 

What is the total duration of the videos and in what quality is it? 720p? 1080p?,
I want to buy it using my PayPal account

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:10 am 

CN___ wrote:
What is the total duration of the videos and in what quality is it? 720p? 1080p?,
I want to buy it using my PayPal account

1080p
duration varies -

Intro and Written Technique Details Download Read 95.4 KB PDF
Saenchai Interview Watch 1.41 GB M4V
Stance and Footwork Watch 226 MB M4V
Teep, Rear Teep, Side Teep, Thigh Teep Watch 229 MB M4V
Setting Up the High Kick / Question Mark Kick Watch 227 MB M4V
Moving Away from Dominant Side Watch 112 MB M4V
Kicking Deception - Trickery and Level Changing Watch 154 MB M4V
The Muay Thai Lean Back Watch 75.1 MB M4V
Countering the Lean Back Watch 222 MB M4V