Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 9:49 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: How to batch download videos from paid sites like AOJ, Buchechaonline, etc?
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:12 pm
Posts: 7
Wondering if there's a quicker way than downloading each video individually with something like a chrome extension and how people have created the giant site rip torrents. Any software or methods to batch download and rip these entire sites?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:50 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:22 am
Posts: 9
If you know a bit of python write something with BeautifulSoup or selenium and find the video tag src which is most likely an m3u8 playlist or .mp4.
if its m3u8 you can use ffmpeg to save it as mp4.
Each website is different so no single tool can be used to download all the videos.
Most of the sites are wordpress that use a plugin to protect the videos by checking if you are authenticated so its easy


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:12 pm
Posts: 7
kernelcrash wrote:
If you know a bit of python write something with BeautifulSoup or selenium and find the video tag src which is most likely an m3u8 playlist or .mp4.
if its m3u8 you can use ffmpeg to save it as mp4.
Each website is different so no single tool can be used to download all the videos.
Most of the sites are wordpress that use a plugin to protect the videos by checking if you are authenticated so its easy


Interesting. Sadly I don't know much about Python but the site I am attempting to batch download from (Buchecha's) is indeed wordpress and the embedded videos work through vimeo i think.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:54 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 7435
Location: In front of you
nordik wrote:
kernelcrash wrote:
If you know a bit of python write something with BeautifulSoup or selenium and find the video tag src which is most likely an m3u8 playlist or .mp4.
if its m3u8 you can use ffmpeg to save it as mp4.
Each website is different so no single tool can be used to download all the videos.
Most of the sites are wordpress that use a plugin to protect the videos by checking if you are authenticated so its easy


Interesting. Sadly I don't know much about Python but the site I am attempting to batch download from (Buchecha's) is indeed wordpress and the embedded videos work through vimeo i think.



Do you think this would work?

http://savevideo.me

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Real fast 100 mbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365
Can off course be used on any tracker to gain ratio - Its pure freedom in a box!
Torrentflux or Dedicated Servers - 100% anonymous and encrypted - Welcome to try us out - 30 days money back garantuee!

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:12 pm
Posts: 7
Dent wrote:
nordik wrote:
kernelcrash wrote:
If you know a bit of python write something with BeautifulSoup or selenium and find the video tag src which is most likely an m3u8 playlist or .mp4.
if its m3u8 you can use ffmpeg to save it as mp4.
Each website is different so no single tool can be used to download all the videos.
Most of the sites are wordpress that use a plugin to protect the videos by checking if you are authenticated so its easy


Interesting. Sadly I don't know much about Python but the site I am attempting to batch download from (Buchecha's) is indeed wordpress and the embedded videos work through vimeo i think.



Do you think this would work?

http://savevideo.me



Looks like the privacy settings of the source video on vimeo are blocking the link from being ripped from a site like that :sad:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:14 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 7435
Location: In front of you
The reason you will find it hard to find exact info or a guide is that this kind of information is not "good" to share. Why? Well not all videos are "happy to be downloaded" and they might prevent you from doing it if you tell them how you do it ;) You know what I mean...

But a few hints.

kernelcrash wrote:
find the video tag src which is most likely an m3u8 playlist or .mp4.
if its m3u8 you can use ffmpeg to save it as mp4.


ffmpeg is a free program

https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/

and it works like this

Code:
ffmpeg -i "THE SRC URL HERE" -c copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc "video.mp4"


kernelcrash wrote:
Each website is different so no single tool can be used to download all the videos.
Most of the sites are wordpress that use a plugin to protect the videos by checking if you are authenticated so its easy


You need a program like Fiddler 4 or some other snooping program to find the src url.


You will find that it is not a straight forward method and that a lot of testing is required.

:ympeace:

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Real fast 100 mbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365
Can off course be used on any tracker to gain ratio - Its pure freedom in a box!
Torrentflux or Dedicated Servers - 100% anonymous and encrypted - Welcome to try us out - 30 days money back garantuee!

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme By: Nikkbu
Twitter RSS Feed Twitter