[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [GUIDE] How do i add a reseed to a torrent on my HDD?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:11 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [GUIDE] How do i add a reseed to a torrent on my HDD?
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

How do i add a reseed to a torrent on my HDD?

Sometimes you get a request to reseed a torrent that you have downloaded earlier but have removed from your torrentclient already.
If you still have the files on your harddrive you can re-add them to your torrentclient and start seeding again.
This can be very good for your ratio as you might be the only or one of very few seeders.

So how do I go ahead and reseed a torrent you might ask. Here is a little guide to make it easier for you.
Feel free to ask questions if you run into trouble.

1. You download the .torrent file and choose open in µtorrent (or whatever torrentclient you use)

2. When µtorrent opens you press "browse" (or ....) in the window that shows the files before you start the download.

3. Browse to the same folder where you have the files and select the folder, for example, WEC.49.720p.HDTV.x264-KYR

and then click ok.

Then click ok again in last window to "start download".

The µtorrent client will recheck the files until it reaches 100% and then it will start to seed it.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] How do i add a reseed to a torrent on my HDD?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Updated the guide with screenshots :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am 

Hi Dent,
I got another request for a reseed.
I uploaded 'mastering the rubber guard' some time ago and always have it seeding.
this I see in my mu-torrent but not on the mma torrent site!
When I follow procedure for reseeding and I open torrent is says torrent already exists and if I want to load trackers from it?
I also tried re-downloading it but I get same message. Already exists!

I have all my up- and downloads seeding but I does not show!

Why in my seed not visible on the torrent site?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 am 
Special

When you try to reseed a file you need to be certain that the old .torrent file is not active in your client, else this will cause some small problems. Best way is to delete this before you start to "download" the file again.

This can often be done easily with right click > Remove or right click > Remove And > Delete .torrent
Or just use delete it with delete in either client or the folder where you save your .torrent files

Please post questions in our support category next time, this is just a guide to help you on your way :).

..::::..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:38 am 

If you want to do a partial seed. download torrent and add in not started state then do a force-recheck if it doesn't complete to 100% you can still seed what you have by going to the file tab and changing the files to "do not download" then start torrent and it will seed what you have without downloading anything else. Drawback is you most likely show you as leecher on the site instead of seeder. work around: (this has worked for me in the past) stop the torrent then restart it again.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:32 am 
Site Admin

I thought it could be a good time to bump this thread with this link

https://mma-torrents.com/torrents-needseed.php

If you have one of these Torrents on your Hard Drive, Please help us to Seed it

::thumright::

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:14 am 

Help!!
I joined this site when I was downloading by mobile, so my seeding and uploading has been shocking.
But recently got a PC and want to contribute back, just having a nightmare trying to..

So I transferred all my downloads from my phone to the PC, when I redownload the torrent file and choose the folder where the files are, it just starts to download. When I choose the location where the file should be, utorrent is showing it as an empty folder? What am I doing wrong?

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

It sounds odd that it cant find the files. Make sure that the files you have moved to your PC are indeed complete and not corrupt in any way by playing them with a media player like VLC. If they play fine you at least know the files are not the problem.

If you have more then one hard disc drive you can try to copy one folder to the other drive and see if utorrent finds it there.

Make sure that you have copied the downloaded files and not just the .torrent file that starts the download.

Right now that is all I can think off Im afraid.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:19 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:48 am 

How do I do this with qBittorrent?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next