[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - UFC 105 Competition [Results]

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:20 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: UFC 105 Competition [Results]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:48 pm 

UFC 105 Competition results!

This is how the fights turned out:

Preliminary Card

Andre Winner

Alexander Gustafsson

Dennis Siver

Nick Osipczak

Terry Etim

John Hathaway

Main card

Ross Pearson

Matt Brown

Michael Bisping

Dan Hardy

Randy Couture

Please check your result to see if it's correct. We could have made a mistake, while counting the results. If we made a mistake please inform us as soon as possible.

Winner: Subvertbeats had 10 correct picks and will recieve the UFC 105 belt and 30 GBs

Awesome, considering you where there live :D

Second place: coenvg had 9 correct picks and will recieve 20 GBs

Thanx for participating everyone. We hope that you will try your luck in the UFC 106 competition as well. ;)

Congratulations to Subvertbeats and coenvg

Post subject: Re: UFC 105 Competition [Results]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

Congratulations guys :)

I will update your details as soon as I get a moment ;)

Well done!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 pm 

good job guys...that main card was crazy hard to pick.

..::::..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 pm 
Special

Thanks guys

Just one correction though....

Rolando Delgado got KTFO by Andre Winner ;)

The only pick I got wrong (and quite badly wrong) was Paul Kelly vs Sivers.

Sivers reminds me of an MMA version of Ivan Drago from Rocky IV :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:00 am 
Special

Yea I picked Sliver as well against Kelly.
surprise though ;)

I also didn't know that matt brown had improved his game that much and would escape all submission escapes, and I was rather let down by the Brit he fought against, he just gave up at the end of the fight. come on :lol:

Congratulations mate
and better luck next time to all of you ;)

Favourite .. FIGHTer: Chan Sung Jung
Best looking FIGHTer: Michelle Waterson
Best retired FIGHTer: Bas Rutten
Best P4P ... FIGHTer: Anderson The Spider Silva!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:04 pm 
Site Admin

oops I posted the wrong winner, thats my fault because I edited Kams post and opbviously removed the wrong winner there :P soz

it was still correctly counted when checking who had the correct bets.

Your details have been updated and you have been awarded your GB´s :)

Congratulations again :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 am 
Special

Nice one dent.

Check me walking around posting in the forums, wearing the belt everywhere I go like Tim Sylvia lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 am 
Special

PS I missed the 106 competition, but for fun here are my picks.....gonna go watch the event later with pepaseed

Tito Ortiz
Anthony Johnson
Amir Sadollah
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Dustin Hazelett ...........duh! :)

Preliminary Card (Spike TV)

Marcus Davis
Kendall Grove

Preliminary Card (Non-televised)

Paulo Thiago
Brock Larson
Caol Uno
George Sotiropoulos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah that belt looks good on ya :mrgreen:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]