[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Would most likely donate for account if I know what I donated for

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:10 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Would most likely donate for account if I know what I donated for
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:00 pm 

The value I have gotten from this community is worth thousands of dollars. I'm so stoked I am a part of this! It's like being a kid in a candy store, too much to choose from

Post subject: Re: Would most likely donate for account if I know what I donated for
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:05 pm 

boo hoo hoo

..::::..

...::::::...

2017-2018

(Y) (jizac2)
(':') |/
('')('')_)0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:20 pm 

I was hesitant at first. I got the membership and have not been disappointed. I've gotten a lot of value from here. great community and availability.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:54 am 

I made a donation recently and have not regretted it.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:55 pm 

Donate, worth every penny. I am waiting for the Danher back attack to come out and I will purchase it.

Just unsure when it is coming out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:16 pm 

Believe me... Your 10 dollars will be well spent... One of the best investments you will have ever made in your life!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:45 am 

I would feel guilty if I didn't Donate! The value of the content that you get here is Priceless! Its not free for someone to provide a platform to do this. I have donated every year to help keep things going and show my appreciation for what I have. This is the most Incredible Combat Sports site for events and training you will ever find. I like to take advantage of the "Double Donations" promo they have sometimes. Like it says if you donate $50 your actually getting credit for $100. Cant beat that. Its Especially Important I think to donate if your not providing any content for people. Your donation will be a Great Investment!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:31 pm 

If you have the cash to spare, it is a great use of the money.

If you are strapped for cash and have the patience to build ratio you can go the free route.

Personally I jumped on the VIP train off the top and the mma/muay thai/grappling world has been my oyster ever since. I was watching what I wanted the same day. Great admins they will get you sorted, simply put JUST BLEED...errr DO IT!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:58 am 

As for the question, you could start the free route and search if what it is you want is available right? I have found this easily the best place with the widest choice of actively maintained torrents for mma and related stuff and well worth the donation investment. It is almost impossible for me to keep a positive u/d ratio so I am glad there is another way to support mma-torrents. Well worth the money I would say!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:13 am 

donated in 2012 and haven't left yet. the greatest MMA tracker i've found by far!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next