[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Would most likely donate for account if I know what I donated for

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:20 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Would most likely donate for account if I know what I donated for
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:57 pm 

Is there a list or something of the torrents available for donating users to download or do you have to pay first and hope for the best?

Stuff I am looking for:

Half Domination by Tom DeBlass
THE Z GUARD ENCYCLOPEDIA or anything by Craig Jones really
The new Danaher stuff.

Since I am not into wasting money, I thought I would ask beforehand.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:05 pm 

you will find all those 3 and much more

..::::..

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:31 pm 
Site Admin

I am sure that many members can testify that its well worth a donation to keep the site and community alive and growing.
My honest opinion is that the material available will not disappoint you! ::thumright::

Edit:

I wanted to add this for anyone reading this thread.

Just to make it clear. We are not here for the donations. We are here because we believe in MMA we love Martial Arts and we support MMA becoming a world wide sport, regulated and promoted.

We create new fans, fighters, trainers, gamblers and everything else involved in MMA.

Many members that started here uncertain if they liked the sport or not and just wanted to check it out over a decade ago went on to become fighters, managers, trainers, referees etc.

We are not against UFC or any other promotion, we are one of the reasons they exist. Our members attend events, buy merchandise and go to expos etc.

Making a donation not only supports the tracker and the maintenance, it also supports a cause!

We BELIEVE in MMA! We want it to be legal everywhere in the world, just like any other sport. In fact we believe MMA is better and more exiting then any other sport, and we want people to learn about it and get rid of their prejudices about it!

Apart from the tracker we do many projects and promotions of MMA without ever showing our face or taking credit for it. We just do it. It is in the nature of our staff and a part of our soul.

The torrents are just a system so we can share the material and archive it etc.

We are about MMA!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:01 pm 

WELLLLL worth the membership fee!

Post subject: Re: Would most likely donate for account if I know what I donated for
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:32 pm 

WELL WORTH IT... Donate! You will not regret it.

Post subject: Re: Would most likely donate for account if I know what I donated for
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:43 pm 

I would say that you have to weigh the pros and cons.

Pro: more than a few DVDs, etc. Even a single one worth 30-200 USD. Theoretically, you could download thousands of dollars in DVD content if one was so inclined. (of course, someone should only download products that they already legally have the right to access)

Cons: costs about, what, 20 USD? Not much of a con, tbh.

Your choice!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:24 pm 

You won't regret the donation. I put it off for 2 years and tried to get away with downloading everything I needed off bestmma, btkitty, and fight-bb, but none of them stay as updated with BJJ instructionals as this site. Trust me man this is the best and premier website for your needs and you won't regret the small donation fee compared to the value this place holds.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:48 pm 

hey man
the donation is made so that the site lives and pays the expenses of the dedicated servers
this site is beautiful and especially uploader members do a fantastic job
I have been a member for 8 years and I became a big fan of MMA
I would be really desperate to lose a site like MMA-Torrent
I wish a long time to the site
and I allow myself to pay tribute to the people who take care of the site and to make it live
a donation should not be a barrier to registration on MMA-Torrent
long life at MMA-Torrents
have a good day my friend and and I hope to see you soon on the site

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:49 pm 

TOTALLY WORTH IT.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:02 pm 

Yup worth the small amount. I get allot off categorized mixed martial arts. Not just UFC.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next