[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - UTorrent help (solved)

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: UTorrent help (solved)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:30 am 

Hello everyone, I`m facing a problem with utorrent
Whenever I try to create a new torrent so I can upload it I get an error "windows failed to allocate (random number) bytes of memory
I tried many solutions that include deleting settings and reinstalling the program but none failed
Hope someone here can help me so I can contribute more to the tracker

Post subject: Re: UTorrent help
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:18 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

You could try to use another utorrent version and see if that helps. I recommend utorrent 2.2.1 because it seems to always work.

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/utorrent-2-2-1-2

You dont have to uninstall the version you are using to install this one. Just make sure to start 2.2.1 and not the other one when you want to use utorrent.

Let us know if it helped!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:51 pm 

Thanks for the reply but whenever I install the program and open the file I get "utorrent has crashed. A crash dump has been saved as"
Can you tell me how to solve this?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

Could you post your system specs please? RAM for example.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:08 pm 

Right after I posted my reply, it worked somehow and I got rid of the previous problem of memory allocation and I was able to upload my torrent
Thanks for the help :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

Awesome to hear that you managed to get it to work! :)

Post subject: Re: UTorrent help (solved)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:17 pm 

Wow, I got this exact same issue but the solution here doesnt help. My specs are

Device type Dell G55587 Laptop
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
Product ID 00325-81313-95797-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Im not sure what the issue is and I have tried many things but it doesnt help.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:23 pm 
Site Admin

In Utorrent. Go to settings -> Advanced - > Disk cache, and check "Override automatic cache size...", then put a value equal to or larger then 1024 (example: 3072 to allow 3 GB ram) in the white box to the right and click OK or Apply.

Hope it helps!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:05 am 

It did not help but someone elsewhere suggested Build a Torrent program to make the torrent file, which I then transfer to Utorrent, which I have done. But thanks for your assistance anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:32 pm 
Site Admin

Im glad you could figure it out! :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]