[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - bittorrent on buffalo nas wont download

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:32 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: bittorrent on buffalo nas wont download
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm 

i have a linkstation buffalo nas, but can't get the bittorrent to work, neither copying the link or using the torrent file works

please help,

i seen in one of the forums that someone had the same problem but i don't know how he resolved the issue

thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: bittorrent on buffalo nas wont download
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

What happens when you add a .torrent file?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:10 pm 

nothing happens, but when i use torrents from isohunt or other torrent sites it downloads and seeds automatically

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:01 pm 

had similar problem,

other torrent sites work fine with the nas bit torrent software,
with mma torrents it will put a tracker in that looks like this:

(right click on tracker - properties - 1st window is tracker details)

https://mma-torrents.com/announce.php?passkey......

it wont seed or download because there is a mistake in tracker.

change to:

http://mma-torrents.com/announce.php?passkey......

so remove the 's' after http and it will come to life.

haven't worked out a more permanent answer I just make this change each time i add a new torrent & its tracker

sorry i didn't reply early jonjon, couldn't remember forum log in details,

hope this helps

mac_man38

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:23 pm 
Site Admin

Aha! In that case I think there is a bug in the torrent client that doesnt accept the https certificate properly. (I have seen this same bug on some torrent clients in the past). You should be able to get around this by logging in to the site from http://mma-torrents.com (not https) and downloading the .torrent file from there as it uses the unencrypted protocol. That way the trackers should not have the https when you add them to the torrent client and in theory it should start seeding.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:55 pm 

this might sound a bit weird but when i sign in it says http NOT https

when i download the torrent file and right click the torrent and remove the S in properties and add the torrent file to bittorrent it loads up but doesn't start at all

normally it doesn't show up at all in bittorrent, although it shows up now and says downloading, it doesn't start

well that's me left bittorrent to download for almost 24hrs and nothing has happened it has not started at all

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:55 am 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:23 pm 

i use isohunt and extra torrent and all their trackers are download fine,

i use a sky router and never had any problems before

well i ported my router for my linkstation like i did with vuze on my laptop and still no joy

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]