[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Chris "Lights Out" Lytle on my podcast!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Chris "Lights Out" Lytle on my podcast!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:54 pm 

My friend and I have a podcast and we interviewed Chris Lytle on today's episode. I was just wondering if anyone is interested in checking it out. He's a really humble, down to Earth guy. If anyone is interested, I'll post a link.

Here it is

Post subject: Re: Chris "Lights Out" Lytle on my podcast!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:05 pm 
Site Admin

Wow yeah thats really cool! Please post the link and if its youtube feel free to embed the video here!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:40 pm 

Ok. I'll post the YouTube tomorrow. I release the podcast on Tuesday, then on YouTube on Wednesday.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:01 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds good! Looking forward to it :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:54 pm 

i got into mma around peak rousey era so i didnt find out about him until and i saw his hospital story with nick on my recommended feed on youtube literally yesterday and had to check him out will check back here to have a listen to the podcast

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:42 pm 

Hopefully I do this right. If not, hopefully someone can fix it. It's only MMA and Chris for the first half. So if you don't want to listen after, that's fine. I hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoyed making it.

EDIT: Contains spoilers for UFC and BKFC!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cool! :)

I edited it so the video is embedded. You can edit your post to see how its done properly.

It was also added here

https://mma-torrents.com/yt.php

You can add it to the mmatube yourself in the future if you like!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:14 pm 

Oh ok, I see now. I googled how to do it and it said to just put the video ID between the YouTube tags. It didn't say the whole URL. But, I know next time. Thank you for fixing it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hey mate, it was fun! 50% MMA 50% crazy talk lol, I definitely enjoyed it!

Thanks for bringin' it :ymapplause: \m/ :ympeace:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:11 pm 

Lol thanks Dent. If you like our craziness, there's more where that came from.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]