[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - FEDOR RETURNS!!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:31 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: FEDOR RETURNS!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:12 pm 

spike tv, new years eve, fedor returns to MMA.
i for one am psyched but i feel like.....let sleeping dogs lay.
as much as i loved watching him fight and as hard as it was to see him loose the last 2 times in strikeforce, i feel that its a bad idea for him to return,i think his legacy will live on longer and better without this return. it pains me to say..fedor please dont come back,it will break my heart once more seeing you loose to the younger fresher bread of MMA fighters.

what are your views and thoughts on this?

..::::..

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

I think it is awesome. What ever happens I am sure Fedor will take the training and fights seriously and do his best. I don't think it is a 'make some more money stunt', at least not from his side, and I can't wait to see him back in the cage :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:00 am 

oh dont get me wrong,id love to see him fight too but on the other hand i dont want to see him loose again. and if they dont give him an easy fight like M1 did for his last fight agains the ageing musson if my memory serves me right,which i think thats what will happen..he will loose.
the oldschool guys dont tend to have a very good record or coming back and winning against the younger more well rounded guys,dont get me wrong,some of them have done pretty well but the majority of them havent from what ive noticed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

Ok I give you all the reason :) But imagine IF he wins against a strong opponent? That would be pretty cool B-) You have to have hope.... Im pretty sure he doesnt wanna see himself loose either for that matter.

In worst scenario he looses and goes away and we forget about it. But in best scenario he wins and goes on a winning strike and everybody flips out :mrgreen:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:37 pm 

yeah that would be awesome if the old fedor walked into the cage,a strong aponent pulls guard and fedor shows us his lunging ground and pound, now that would send my hairs on end with the bigest grin on the side of my face.
man i cant wait to see his emotionless face back in the cage on new years.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:52 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:34 pm 

спасибо вам, мои друзья!!!

Yes, it is good come back! It is not for monies, no. я Фёдор Влади́мирович Емелья́ненко, ya Last Emperor. So sorry, I can't not explains face... English with help my friends please read it here:

"The best when it comes to the stare down is Fedor Emelianenko. Watch him: he does not make eye contact and his entire expression is extremely relaxed - you would think he is about to perform a ballet or something. But here is the crucial thing. When the referee tells them to head back to their corners, Fedor suddenly darts a short look directly at his opponent - or through his opponent, I should say. This kind of look is associated with antisocial behavioral disorders and psychopaths. They don't look at you, they look through you. It's emotionless; it goes deeper than skin level. You will get a lot of fighters who will catch that look and suddenly realize they don't want to be there. Wanderlei Silva has a stare-down that makes you think 'this is gonna hurt', but Fedor's makes you think 'I might die'."

До скорого!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:24 pm 
Site Admin

A quote from Fedor Emelianenko

"A fighter, a real strong fighter should always look dignified and calm and I believe that any expression of aggression is an expression of weakness. A strong person will not be nervous and will not express aggression towards his opponent. He will be confident in his abilities and his training, then he will face the fight calm and balanced."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:50 pm 

i have just heard than captain america (randy coture) actually turned down a fight with fedor due to him not being fit enough to get back into the fight scene.
i for one would of liked to of see him fight again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

I'd watch that fight! :) I mean sure its not relative to any direct rankings in the MMA world or so, but it would be fun to see them two go at it. Someone make a senior MMA league! :mrgreen:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next