[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - New here - Introduce yourself

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:45 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 11   [ 104 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: New here - Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:44 am 

Welcome to everybody, great to have you around!

This place has helped my BJJ game so much. Didn't have a single submission to my name when I joined as a white belt and thanks to the instructionals that get posted, well, let's just say people regularly go home with sore necks :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:28 pm 

Hi All

I've only recently discovered just how great MMA is to watch, I checked it out a few years ago and every fight I saw just seemed to be two men rolling about on the floor for 99% of the fight time, but having given it another try recently I have seen some truly incredible matches with mind-blowing skills on show. Since then I have consumed as much MMA as I have been able to get my hands on and would love to go back and watch the best matches of the past and see what all the fuss is about with some of the fighters eg Connor McGregor and such like. I'd also love to be able to get a better understanding of some of what is going on, especially in the wrestling and ground work as the commentators are often saying they think someone is going for some move or other and I have no idea of what they are talking about!

I look forward to being able to dig into the archives here and consume as much of the MMA world as I can and of course help seed anything I download, I'm on various other private trackers and know the importance of maintaining those ratios and giving back to the community.

Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:12 am 

Hello! My name is Andy and i'm BJJ black belt. Currently i live in germany but i'm coming from austria. Nice to see you, mates!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:42 am 

Hello,
My name is Darius and I'm from Romania.
MMA Lover / Ashihara Karate Brown Belt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:15 pm 

Hi,

First post here, and this seemed like the correct place to make it!

I'm currently a Gracie Combatives belt holder working through the Master Cycle Blue Belt Stripe 1 curriculum. I also train in Judo and Muay Thai and have been a fitness freak for as long as I can remember.

Invited to this site when the pandemic broke out so I could keep learning from home, and I'm missing the mats like crazy.

I'm loving this site so far, I've just become a VIP member so I can download a few things and so far it's a wealth of information. I hope to contribute as much as I can and keep this site alive for as long as possible.

Gotta say, it's a pleasure being here! Oss!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:25 pm 
Site Admin

To all of you new guys, from all of us old... WELCOME!!! :ymhug:

It's great to see new members join up and how everybody is enjoying the site!

Be safe and take care everybody! ^:)^ :ympeace: :x

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:00 am 

long time user of the site just registered to the forum, does anyone know how i can get access/password to the forum for requesting trackers?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:33 am 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:34 am 

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:13 am 

Hi all,

Just donated and joined the MMA community. I've been watching MMA for a long time, ever since the very first UFC!. Such a classic to rewatch. I've also got into the Japanese promotions, particularly Pride FC. Though I am eager to find the other Japanese promotions that were around. I always rewatch that Mirko Cro Cop vs Igor Vovchanchyn fight, unbelievable kick B-)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 11   [ 104 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next