[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - The Official Recommend a Movie Thread (locked)

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:59 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: The Official Recommend a Movie Thread (locked)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 am 

EDIT by subvertbeats:

Use this thread to recommend a movie you've watched :)

Any good comedies you've seen? Let's start a list of recommendations.

Major Payne. This movie has a simple storyline, but I swear the first time I saw it I was laughing about it for days.

Admin note: This thread has been locked due to inactivity. If you want to recommend a movie please create a new topic

Post subject: Re: Comedies
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:57 am 

My favorite comedy...somewhat lately?

Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin (bass drum/cymbal)

..::::..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:49 am 
Site Admin

I liked I Love You, Man

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1155056/

really funny movie :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:41 pm 
Special

ghost town...Ricky gervais does the uk proud..from a town near me about 10mins away.
napoleon dynamite...different not everyones cuppa tea but i pissed my pants
four christmases ...good one for you and the mrs..very funny in parts
superbad.. :lol:
step brothers....unreal
walk hard...you wont want any of this?
i love you man... as dent said is good like 4 christmases..can watch with the mrs but aint a chick flick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:22 pm 
Special

got a list as long as my arm.......new or classics?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:52 pm 

I say just pick a favorite and tell why you like it. Do a vintage and a new one if you like. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:15 am 

newer movie I thought "Yes Man" was pretty funny

Post subject: Juniors top 5 movies this month....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 am 
Special

1. The Road..a harrowing tale set in the future where a father and his son travel a dead land full of dead trees and no animals..avoiding gangs that want to have them for dinner grim but great story and filming.
2. The Lovely bones..set in the 1970's a teenage girl is murdered and raped sounds bad and not the sort of film you wanna see right well give it a chance, then watch her tell the tale through her eyes as she watches her family trapped in between heaven and hell...will her parents cope, will the killer be caught? based on the best selling novel.
3. Harry Brown..Sir Mike at his best in this Gangster meets OAP flick..British culture shown at its fullest and why our youths are the thickest in europe.
4. 44 inch Chest..Gritty Brit flick starring Mcshane, Winstone, Watkins and Hurt..full of swear words with a stella cast playing their roles to a tea, dont expect alot of action this is all about acting.
5. Up in the air..Nice film with Clooney as a man who fires people for a living...but is he about to get a taste of his own medicine. Fun flick for you and the misus on a saturday night.

Not the top 5 but Juniors wild card this month is...The Cove..a documentary that focuses around japan and the way they fish for dolphins..unreal film worth seeing.

Each month i will give a run down of the top 5 movies out there to try and check out.
:D

Post subject: Re: Juniors top 5 movies this month....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm 
Special

Post subject: Re: Juniors top 5 movies this month....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:11 pm 
Special

If you like animated movies I would recommend Up (also for kids), Fantastic Mr Fox and 9 as last additions.

I thought was at times pretty funny, well animated and at times a bit odd. However like always Pixar knows how to add true emotions in most characters.

is humorous and based on a story by Roald Dahl. The content has been put into a new modern layer so that it makes it more up to date and also rather funny. The animations at times look simplistic due to the 2d way of making it but that was done intentionally. The casting of the voices are wonderful.

is very well animated and definitely not for young kids as some pics can be a bit violent. It is a bit of a mix between the movie terminator and Wall-E as they say but I thought it was worth to watch.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next