[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - FAIRNESS IN COMPETITIONS...

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:44 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

when it comes to competitions... should SyMBi0TiK
be allowed to make the competitions and make picks. 62%  62%  [ 24 ]
be allowed to make the competitions but not make picks. 18%  18%  [ 7 ]
stop making the competitions and only make picks. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
stop making the competitions and not make picks either. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
im confused? :) 21%  21%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 39
 Post subject: FAIRNESS IN COMPETITIONS...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 pm 
Special

recently it has come up that some of you are unhappy with the way the competitions are being run...
so here is a chance to have your say...

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

Post subject: Re: FAIRNESS IN COMPETITIONS...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm 

i wasn't calling you out for cheating if you think that my friend. I just saw the results on mmajunkie and they wrote that the fight got cancelled due to time constraints and that's exactly what you wrote too in the results thread although you did apparently know that it wasn't the reason it got cancelled. I'm guessing you didn't know the real reason so thats why you wrote it and if you say it got cancelled before than I believe you no worries. I could give a shit about winning a belt this is a fucking game to make things a little more interesting for me and get a couple of gb's here and there. I really do thank you for doing these competitions as i can imagine it's a shitload of work and I hope you don't lose the fun in it because of some misunderstanding. hope this clarifies some things and all is good :cool:

..::::..

"the difference between our sport and theirs is that they all need one ball to play, we need two. And they better be made of steel!"
-Renzo Gracie

I had a guy saying to me "I can bench press 600 lbs", I said "I can knock you out" - Bas Rutten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 am 
Special

its not you dude...
its unknown who is being unreasonable...
if anyone can show me any report/article that says those 2 fighters weighed in and were set to fight...
then i would change the results... but am i meant to feel bad for being well informed...?
or be punished because other people arent well informed...
if it was ufc then it would have been much more widely known by everyone...
but because its bellator and an undercard fight...
no one cared to mention the fight cancellation or make a big deal about it...

and just to give you guys an idea of how much effort i put into my picks...
i look at every fighter on the cards record on wiki and/or sherdog...
i read at least 3 or 4 articles breaking down the fights...
plus i check 3 different betting sites for fight odds...
there is a reason i generally do very well and it has fuck all to do with cheating or running the comps!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 am 
Special

I am being unreasonable? I haven't said or done anything bad towards you, all I've done is stated my opinion about fights that are cancelled being called draws! You on the other hand have not only called me names but have threaten banning, and I'm being unreasonable?! From now on ill keep my opinion to my self since you seem to be so offended by it... I didn't call you a cheater I simply stated I think its cheating for one to get free points of any manner! I as well use many methods to make my picks just like yourself but unfortunately I wouldn't take advantage of free points. To me that isn't points earned! Yes if a fight is fought and ruled a draw then by any means yes that's a draw, but to me in my eyes I don't feel like a fight that is cancelled is a draw! I would hope that at a site like this being both a mma site and a torrent site that one like myself would me allowed a opinion on such a matter without being called names and threatened! I can see that I am not ,so I will no longer express any opinion of mine in these forums. If I some how offended you in a manner so greatly that you feel the need to call me stuff like dickhead and cry baby then I apologize that was not my intent! My intent is only to express a dislike in the cancelled fights being called a draw when in no way is a cancelled fight a draw!

....::::::::....

....::::::::....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 am 
Special

you started the name calling by saying i was a cheater...
you might not have said those exact words but it was what you were implying...
of course you are allowed to express an opinion... everyone is...
but like i have said before... we dont have any other option right now...
we have no way of doing anything else for a cancelled or no contest fight...

so now someone has to spend a bunch of time and money figuring out a way to fix it so YOU dont feel cheated...
why...? because we listen to your opinions and comments...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:27 am 

I agree. A cancelled fight is not a draw, so in this case no one should have won the 1st place prize.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 am 
Special

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:30 am 
Special

thanks dolcca...
but i understand what they are saying...
they just dont understand there is no way around it right now...
hopefully we can get it fixed soon...
but for now its all we can do!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:11 am 

Ahhhh, got ourselves a cheat hey? After reading what happened I'd suggest there is enough evidence to suggest this bloke did in fact cheat... You got EXPOSED buddy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:46 am 

All I'm saying is this: Weather someone cheated or not, a fight canceled the day before is not a draw. It is a canceled fight. Therefore, nobody truly got 10/10 right. I don't think anyone should have received the belt and the 25 gigs/invite. At the very least, a random draw of the people who scored 9/10 right.

I just think it's unfair, not to mention predicting a draw between two regional fighters in fight that probably wasn't going to air is already odd.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next