[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Is GSP coming back ? and would it be any good for him if he decide to do so ?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:28 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Is GSP coming back ? and would it be any good for him if he decide to do so ?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:28 pm 

Is it any good for GSP to come back into the Octagon agin ?
The last few matches he had before he retire at the match aginst Hendrick, he haven't showed the same kind of power as he did a year ago in my opinion.

I know about his knee injury, but will he be more powerfull and dangerous when/if he comes back ? or is he about to be old to have hold the Champion Ship a last time ?!

At MMAFighting there was a video released Jun. 14 with Firas Zahabi, he said GSP name a few times. ;)

What do you guy's think ?

Post subject: Re: Is GSP coming back ? and would it be any good for him if he decide to do so ?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

I can't say that I have always been a big fan of GSP's fighting style but he has really worked hard and long to get where he is and I like and respect him as a person and fighter. Would be great if he came back! I can't see anything negative with it.

I would absolutely watch the fight no matter what opponent it would be hehe :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Is GSP coming back ? and would it be any good for him if he decide to do so ?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:41 am 

having watched his entire UFC career unfold as it happened and seeing him work so hard to achieve what he has,i think it would be bad for him to come back,like they have always said....the sport is evolving and so are the fighters,becoming ever more versed and fitter.
i thought the same when fedor entered strikeforce,i was so exited to see him but at the same time,i was thinking hes too old now,too sluggish.
i think we/they should let sleeping dogs lay.
maybe help out in other aspects of the sport but dont come back just to get the fuck kicked out of himself,its nice seeing somebody you look upto and respect go though that.
schumacher did it aswell in F1,they guy did and won everything that was in a fantastic 7 trot,retired then came back after 2-3 years just to let everybody see how much he had lost it.

..::::..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:31 am 
Site Admin

You certainly have a good point.
I guess there is a big difference between what we would like to see and what is most likely to happen.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:27 am 

there is lots of fighters id love to see return to the octagon but if they did ever return id have to bet against them sadly.
on a different note, i could of swore i saw GSP get beat in a film the other week,might of been captain america winter soldier and i also hear that hes going to be in the new remake of KICKBOXER.
and he is only 25 days older than me!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:11 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:01 pm 

I like GSP but people are fooling themselves if they think he was all Natural, Most of these guys are on some sort of PED. That shit takes a toll on your body. I'm sure many of you guys oh here know what I'm saying, with all the info and stuff we download I'm sure you guys would understand that the Level of MMA and even BJJ is the product of PEDs. I don't wanna start a fight but when I'm arguing with someone on the Internet about Gabbi Garcia being natty you know people are fucking delusional. The roids and high number of fights took it's toll on GSP, You also get mentally tired. I think Fedor got sick of being number 1, you can only send the pit bull out to fight so many times before it realizes it will have to fighting and fighting and gets tired.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:48 am 
Site Admin

Dana White: 'Georges St. Pierre just got cleared and he'll let us know when he's ready' for UFC return

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/10/17/6996 ... return-mma

http://www.ufc.com/news/dana-download-october-17

http://mma-portal.com/?s=St-Pierre

:-?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:18 am 

i think if he does come back after he has made a few mil from a few movies i think it will be a one off like GSP Vs Carlos Newton or GSP Vs Matt Huges. i really doubt matt serra would come back for fight lol.
but on a more serious note....i dont think he will comeback. maybe see him in someones corner on the fram cam lol
like you said dent, the newer younger fighters are more daring and willing to try new things,untill they have been around for a while then they tend to calm down and think more of the points and saving the gas tank for a full 3 or 5 rounds.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next