[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Hi All... EFC AFRICA is getting BIG

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:37 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Hi All... EFC AFRICA is getting BIG
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 am 

I was recently over in South Africa and my sister got me a VIP front seat to the event, it's really getting big and the production is amazing, they have been doing free streaming online but that has stopped now, obviously due to the popularity, i'm just wondering why there is no one even talking about it on this forum, it's crazy good...

i'll upload some pics and videos here from when i was there, when ihave a chance...

Mike

..::::..

Post subject: Re: Hi All... EFC AFRICA is getting BIG
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 am 
Special

Africa might be crazier than Brazil ::cheers:: ,

Favourite .. FIGHTer: Chan Sung Jung
Best looking FIGHTer: Michelle Waterson
Best retired FIGHTer: Bas Rutten
Best P4P ... FIGHTer: Anderson The Spider Silva!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 am 
Site Admin

Yeaf EFC is cool. I always seem to miss the stream because of work or something but I watched it twice and it was a good show. The stream wasnt the best though but maybe they will be improving :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:08 pm 

yup it's confirmed there is no longer free streaming... they actually show the event live in most cinemas in south africa too, but after 2-3 weeks they show it on TV, i could get my friends to send me a pvr recording, maybe upload it here...

A guy who also calls himself the pitbull has just taken the belt from a guy who was dominating the middleweights in South Africa, apparently he entered the ultimate fighter contest and he just lost the final fight that would have put him through to the live show.

I watched the fight live it was really good, other guys name was soldier boy, in the 4th round he left he's head out in a closed guard and they were both ridiculously tired, then pitbull sinks an arm in gelatin and gets the tap, unreal how he managed to pull it off, they were really gassed.
Amazing fight though...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:16 pm 
Site Admin

Man if you could get a hold of it I am sure me and many others would be really happy to watch it!!!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:37 pm 

EFC Africa is on again tomorrow, unfortunately they are charging now for the live stream because it's getting massive...

anyway here's the link, would be cool if we could get someone to record, i'm willing to pay a 4th if we can get 4 people to pay it'll be very affordable and it will be very worth it, it's a massive event thats going to cape town

here is the link http://shop.efcafrica.com/VAULT/EFC%20LIVESTREAM.aspx

watch the advert on this page http://www.efcafrica.com/index.php

we need to get this... come on guys lets do this,

13 april ^:)^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 pm 

Come on guys

Let's get this stream recorded, I'm willing to pay 50% of the price, it's really cheap 50 minutes left, who's the person that is best at recording streams on this site ..??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:41 pm 

2 mins left come on what's wrong with everyone?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:45 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:44 am 

i was out for dinner plans on the night and would have recorded a screenshot recording if thats anygood???, didn't realise it's still available to purchase as a streaming option which it is, i will , and will come back to share...

Mike

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next