[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Error 503 utorrent downloads not working

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:01 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Error 503 utorrent downloads not working
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:46 pm 

hello. i registered a vip account recently. this is my first time using a private tracker

i keep getting "http error 503" in utorrent 2.2.1

i switched to qbitorrent 4.1.5. the error msg is "not working - service temporarily unavailable"

i need help. thx

Post subject: Re: Error 503 utorrent downloads not working
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:24 am 

I have "http error 503" as well. Screenshot below. I think it might be on the server side?

Attachments:
mmatorrenterror.PNG
mmatorrenterror.PNG [ 26.2 KiB | Viewed 13858 times ]

..::::..

2017-2018
 Post subject: RESOLVED - Tracker not working? Hosed.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:29 am 

Things seemed to have blown up with uTorrent. Torrents go immediately to inactive. I don't know if it was an upgrade but I have several issues. I installed qtorrent and it reports that
the tracker isn't working. I also started noticing Cloudflar appearing before going to mma-torrents. I can't control that. I think it's Comcast. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Pablo57 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:50 am 

i also

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:19 am 

Same here. I'm thinking it's the upgrades that's been going on. They're on top of it so I imagine it'll be resolved soon. Sorry you had to experience this. I've been on for a while and this is the first time anything like this has happened. This is a pretty good tracker. Again, they're probably upgrading stuff and are going to get it resolved soon. That's my guess.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:03 am 

Not trying to be tech support for the site here, but i switched my DNS on my WiFi adapter and router to Google (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) and the problem fixed itself. Could be completely coincidental and unrelated.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 am 

Same here (re: Cloudflare and some immediately inactive torrents) and I dont have comcast or use utorrent. May be related to the site upgrades somehow?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:35 am 
Site Admin

Dear members,

Thank you for posting about this!

It has nothing to do with your torrent clients.

We are adding security, cloudflare for example, on the site and this might cause some temporary issues for some of you.

Just have patience.

Thank you! :ympeace: ::rambo::

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: mma-torrents - Connection closed by peer - Utorrent (Mac)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:28 pm 

Hey guys,

I'm having some trouble with the connection with the mma-torrents tracker, Last month I managed to get some downloads but now all torrents I'm trying to download I'm getting the "connection closed by peer" error on the mma-torrents.

Assuming that was my ISP I tried a vpn (tunnel bear) to test if I can download but I'm getting the same error.

I tested other torrents from kickass torrent and they are downloading normally. =(

I'm using utorrent client on a mac, already double checked the ports on my router and nothing are blocked..

Can someone please help me?

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: mma-torrents - Connection closed by peer - Utorrent (Mac)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

Did you read this

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=8473&start=9999999

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next