Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:20 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: RSS and AUTO Downloading in ruTorrent
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:59 pm 

UPDATE USE THIS GUIDE FOR RSS IN RUTORRENT: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=12387
//Administrator

i've tried to search the forum and the FAQ, but i can't for thw life of me figure out where i find my uid and passkey for the rss-feeds or just the cookies.
a little help just so i can setup RSS-autodownloading, because right now my RuTorrent can list all the torrents, but it can't download them :'(

i've tried to take the info from my sessioncookie in chrome and put it into the cookie-settings in ruTorrent, like i've done on a myriad of other trackers...
But here i just get load errors

Also
How about setting up an IRC-announce channel that works with irssi-AutoDL?
AutoDL is much more user friendly than RSS, since you don't need to mess arround wit regex :)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

Make sure you use the RSS page for downloads:

https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php

In Rutorrent

make sure you have the URL to the RSS feed in this format:

Code:
https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php?COOKIE:uid=uidhere;pass=passfromcookiehere

How To Get your UID and PASS

Note: Your uid and pass values from the cookie are not the same as your login username and password!

You can see your UID and PASS if you, after logging in on the tracker, right click on the mouse, and then (in firefox or chrome) select "Inspect".

There should be a tab on the inspect window that says "Storage", if you click it your cookie details are visible.

Copy the UID and PASS values and insert them in the RSS URL for Rutorrent, again in this format:

Code:
https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php?COOKIE:uid=uidhere;pass=passfromcookiehere

Once you have saved the URL with these values in Rutorrent you will be able to load and download torrents both manually and automatically.

Note that your uid and pass from the cookie are not same as your username and password on the site! You have to use the cookie values, not your login values.

::thumright::

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 pm 

it works kinda like magic <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

Oh awesome! ::cheers:: Thats the best news!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:39 pm 

just come across this while checking out the forums

i am using rtorrent with my seedbox, I have an RSS feed for UFC SD torrents, I have often wondered what irssi-AutoDL was for, if and when i want torrents i usually just wait til they have been added and download them manually, main torrents i download are UFC fights (mainly Fight-BB and H264/WEB-DL)

can irssi-AutoDL be setup to download just Fight-BB torrents from an RSS feed (http://mma-torrents.com/rss.php?cat=103), it would save me so much time and at the same time increase my ratio

thanks

1250GiB
FR, NL & RO
€14Per month

1000Mbit unmetered
AutoDL-irssi - YES
Resilio Sync
Max users per drive - 4
Shared IP (Hostname included)
Torrent, FTP(S) & Web Access

Click Here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Kymru,

Does your rutorrent installation have the RSS downloader plugin?

If so it should be fairly easy to setup auto download.

First click the RSS downloader plugin icon in the top menu to open a box where you add the RSS feed. ( https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php )

Then go to the Feeds on the left panel in rutorrent, there right-click and choose RSS manager.

In the part that says Filter: enter a keyword or keywords that you want rutorrent to trigger a download on. Check (tic in) as minimum the Check title field option so it knows where to search for the keywords.

The filter field supports regular expressions.

So you can for example add

/UFC.*720p/

To download all files that contain those words whatever is between them.

In this case UFC.123.720p.HDTV.x264-BaH would be matched but not UFC.123.HDTV.x264-BaH

And doing

/^UFC.*SF63$/

Would restrict the filter to only be triggered on those torrents that start with UFC and end with SF63 whatever is in between.

Some more info regarding filters and regex:

Regular Expression (RegEx)

Regular Expressions can be very complicated, there are many guides and useful tools on the internet for regex so we are only going to give a few examples and try to explain them.

Example 1:
/^Planet\.Earth.+1080p.+x264.+/i
Explanation: First off, RegEx is encased in two slashes "/RegEx/", and "i" at the end means case-insensitive. Inside these slashes is the actual RegEx, in this example we are trying to match lines that starts with ("^" up arrow means "Starts with") Planet.Earth (We have to escape "\" the period since it is a special character), then had any characters (".+" means "matches any characters any number of times") then 1080p followed by any character then x264 followed by any character.
So this would match "Planet.Earth.E06.Ice.Worlds.1080p.BD5.x264-MARiNES".
But it wouldn't match "Final.Days.Of.Planet.Earth.2006.1080p.Bluray.x264-hV" because it doesn't start with Planet.Earth.
Nor would it match "Planet.Earth.E04.FRENCH.720p.BluRay.x264-FHD" because it isn't 1080p.

Example 2:
/^House\.S0[4-7]E0[12468]\.720p\.HDTV\.X264-\w+$/i
Explanation: This time we are looking for a line starting with "House.S" with the season numbers matching anything from 4 to 6. So S04, S05, S06, S07. Then ".E0" with the episode matching any one of those numbers, so E01, E02, E04, E06, E08. Followed by ".720p.HDTV.x264-" with any "word characters" until the end ("$" means end of line).
This would match: House.S07E08.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION
But not: House.S07E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL because it doesn't have 720p or x264.

Source: https://portal.obt...&id=120

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:43 pm 

all i get is "load error" in the status column, torrentleech shows up as "RSS" in the status column

1250GiB
FR, NL & RO
€14Per month

1000Mbit unmetered
AutoDL-irssi - YES
Resilio Sync
Max users per drive - 4

Click Here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

Workes perfectly for me. Are you sure that you have added the new feed https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php ?
Note that it is not the usual rss link.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:24 am 

Dent wrote:
Workes perfectly for me. Are you sure that you have added the new feed https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php ?

yeah slight error on my part, working now though

would anyone know what the minimum allowed rss poll interval (minimum feed update interval) would be?

1250GiB
FR, NL & RO
€14Per month

1000Mbit unmetered
AutoDL-irssi - YES
Resilio Sync
Max users per drive - 4

Click Here

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:21 am 
Site Admin

Kymru wrote:
Dent wrote:

yeah slight error on my part, working now though

would anyone know what the minimum allowed rss poll interval (minimum feed update interval) would be?

Glad you got that sorted :)

match always should be ok

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next