[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Can't seem to seed what i've downloaded?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:15 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Can't seem to seed what i've downloaded?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:23 pm 

worried about ratio?? well it's easy download new freeleech file and seed it as much as your PC can.

:roll:

..::::..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:17 am 
Special

Yeah that works jesse06. But the issue this person is having, is that it apparently isn't uploading.

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:05 am 
Site Admin

withoutbeing rude and by putting it in nice words:

99% of the members can upload so it might be a problem in your end

did you try gogling it?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:40 am 

well
googling it wont find a solution just endless dead ends. i have every pride event ever in some 80 torrent maybe ill try to upload it. see if i can get my ratio wayy up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:58 am 

well.. my account got killed due to my ratio. Ill just donate some money if u guys reactivate it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:49 am 
Special

No worries Ice9. I have re-enabled your account.

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:46 pm 

I came here looking for answers, as I have the exact same problem. Can upload to numerous torrent sites with 2-4meg speed, but can't upload 1 single byte here... I'm worried about my ratio so I donated $20, yet I still don't want to be a freeloader here...Even if I pay my way thru :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 am 
Site Admin

usually as soon as you are upgraded to vip you will get more connections. But it can also be a little slow to get started. have patience, for most of us it works perfectly, but you will soon bee integrated with the system and the ratio will only grow if you are smart and grab the right files. Look for exclusive Zeus or RzR releases as they tend to become popular and off course the bigger events scenereleases.

if you need ant more help never feel afraid to ask us here!

:)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 am 

on the torrent you're having a problem with,in Utorrent,highlight the torrent(leftclick),then right click and where you see bandwidth allocation put that to high and hit force start.this may help getting the seed going.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next