[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Can't seem to seed what i've downloaded?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:16 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Can't seem to seed what i've downloaded?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 am 

on the torrent you're having a problem with,in Utorrent,highlight the torrent(leftclick),then right click and where you see bandwidth allocation put that to high and hit force start.this may help getting the seed going.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 am 
Site Admin

good one, thanks Hammer for that little tip :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:27 pm 

I just started using this tracker about a day ago and I'm having the exact same problem. Using utorrent 1.8.3, I can upload to other public and private sites fine, but can't connect to any peers on this tracker and therefor can't upload a damn byte. To make matters worse, the freeleech torrent I was going to use to get my upload ratio up(because it has very few seeders compared to leechers) is giving me the "Failure, Connection limit exceeded!" error. I have been warned about my ratio, and I'm hoping this problem will fix itself soon. I'm going to try re-setting my passkey and re-downloading my torrents. Now that I've seen there is a 3 page thread on this I know it isn't just me or on my end.

Update: Re-setting my passkey and re-downloading my torrents has fixed the "Failure, Connection limit exceeded!" error, as it always does. Now I just have to hope the tracker will let me connect to some peers soon, or my ratio will end up so bad I will get banned before I can fix it.

Last edited by Noobicide on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:26 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 am 
Site Admin

What is the weirdest thing of all is that I have never heard a word from any of the official uploaders about this problem. Whenever there is a scenerelease upped there seem to be no connection problems and hundreds of downloads. There are many normal users that seed and have excellent ratios. Larger parts of uploaders sys to have no problems uploading or connecting. I have made some tests myself and have not experienced any problems with connecting to the peers.

Why is it different for some people? I dont know. Is it or is it something else that is wrong? Does your ISP block your upload to only this site? Are your settings wrong, maybe you have a router and have not opened a port for your client... And other questions that can only be answered if you give me more exact details about your isp and location, I recommend you send those in private message, and I will continue to test and maybe change the tracker core if needed, but patience please..

As long as I see that most people dont have this problem I will tend to think it is a local problem not a direct tracker issue but I can be wrong.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:39 pm 

I'm having the same problem, though 12 years later. Have paid twice to join (fair deal) because no matter how long I leave my seeds open, nothing is uploaded. Interesting change recently is that I somehow managed to upload 130MB of the recent BKFC but that's where it ended. Like the others, I have a very fast connection and can seed on public trackers without issue.

Was there a resolution for the users who commented above?

..::::..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

I think the solution might be on an individual basis most of the times.

But have you tried seeding behind a service like WARP? https://1.1.1.1/

Would be interesting to see if it helps!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:34 pm 

Thank you for your response!

I'm trying WARP right now (seems like a VPN or VPN alternative?) and if anything it's made things worse. My BKFC torrent is stuck at the same 130MB uploaded, and all my public torrents have stopped seeding as well. Will go back to NordVPN and keep trying to figure it out I guess.

On this note, am I able to download freely until my DL exceeds my UL? Asking because after my VIP ran out the first time I couldn't seem to download anymore without donating again (torrent was "stalled"), even though my ratio was good.

Thanks again, and I hope to start seeding like crazy soon!!

..::::..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:46 pm 
Site Admin

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3