[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Uploaded total not getting updated?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:40 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Uploaded total not getting updated?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:14 pm 

My client says I've uploaded at least 100MB from torrents I got from here, but while my downloaded total is getting updated in my profile, the uploaded total is still unchanged. Does it get updated less often than the downloaded total? Thanks

..::::..

Post subject: Re: Uploaded total not getting updated?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:00 pm 

I've been checking my stats on utorrent 3.6 and it seems like in the stats tab for a specific torrent, the upload speed is ~5KB/s but the uploaded total never moves up from 1.59 MB. Why would that be? And also on a separate question, do I only get credit if I upload 10 MB to a specific user or can it be spread?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

Normally you should get same amount as your client. Unless something unusual has happened.
It looks like all your downloaded torrents have 0 uploaded so maybe something is wrong with your connection or upload.
We have done multiple test in the past to make sure it works as it should and it always seem to do so please double check that you have indeed uploaded 100 MB.

If you want to you can contact me in PM and tell me more details and what specific torrent you refer to.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:25 pm 

To be clear: in my first message I said I uploaded ~100MB because that's what utorrent 3.6 said in the global stats for the session, but I was not checking the individual torrents.

I have now checked the torrents individually on utorrent and it does look like they all have 0 data uploaded. So I'm not sure why utorrent would tell me that I had uploaded data in the global stats. Also the weird thing is that I was downloading a freeleech torrent specifically to get my ratio up (the Gordon Ryan Megapack Updated) and its upload speed is at 3 to 5 KB/s in the client, but when I look at the stats for the torrent from within utorrent, it still tells me that I have only uploaded 1.59 MB of it total and that number does not change at all.

Has anything like that happened to other users? Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

I would say, have patience and let it seed for some time and hopefully the speeds and stats pick up :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:42 pm 

Yep I will definitely let it seed, but the weird thing is if it's uploading at 5 KB/s it should move from 1.59 to 1.60 MB in 2 seconds time and instead it's stuck, so possibly something is wrong with my client, I dunno :(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:07 pm 
Site Admin

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]