[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Registering with an email that has a plus symbol in it? (solved)

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:27 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Registering with an email that has a plus symbol in it? (solved)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:28 pm 

I donated using an email address with a + symbol, but now cannot register as the form doesn't think its a real email address.

removed by admin

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Registering with an email that has a plus symbol in it?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Hi :)

Dont worry, we will resend it to the email without the + in it now, check your inbox in a minute!

Oh! And never post your email anywhere online except in private message to admins etc.

Ps.

For the record and anyone reading this in the future: + symbols in email dont work for the tracker so please avoid using it in the email.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:35 pm 

Still not working cos my non-+ email is already registered. Thats my fault really though as i think i messed up reactivating my account.

Instead of using the reactivation steps, i just tried to re-register a new account under the alt gmail address (the one with the plus)

whats the best way to solve this?

edit: Thanks for scrubbing my email address btw, i didnt have the capability to DM you as new register so this was the only way.

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:48 pm 
Site Admin

Your account has been recovered as per the rules of the recover a disabled account page, so you can login and use it again now.

Your account has been re-enabled!

It is important that you understand that you are not VIP now, that you should be careful and inform yourself about the rules and that you understand exactly why you got disabled in the first place BEFORE you start downloading again!

Your account was disabled because you did not follow the ratio rules. The rules are available here https://mma-torrents.com/rules.php

We strongly recommend that in the future you keep an eye on your ratio and rather then allowing your account to be disabled and donating to recover it, try to donate before it is disabled because then you will earn more credits compared to recovering a disabled account.

Use the guides in the forum for more help:

Seeding, ratio, private tracker... how does it work? viewtopic.php?f=83&t=7850

[GUIDE] How to get a good ratio? - START HERE viewtopic.php?f=83&t=8355

Make sure that you inform yourself how to maintain your ratio, and maybe even donate again to boost your ratio , before you start downloading again!

Enjoy!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:51 pm 

Thanks.

I had issues with my torrent client and upload speeds but i'll try resolve them before i dip below 1.0 ratio again.

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

A pleasure to help!

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]