[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Issue with creating Torrent using Transmission on Mac

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Issue with creating Torrent using Transmission on Mac
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:23 am 

Here's what I'm doing on Transmission:

-Create New Torrent
-Add tracker address https://mma-torrents.com/announce.php, clicking on the private, and create torrent files (I don't open the torrent right after I create it)
-Upload it on MMA-Torrents
-Download new Torrent files
-Make sure I allow connection by using Little Snitch
-Load new Torrent on Transmission, then nothing is happening, it stays at 0%

Any help?

Post subject: Re: Issue with creating Torrent using Transmission on Mac
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:28 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

You deleted all the uploads you made so I cant see what the problem can be from here.

When you say "it stays at 0%" what do you refer to?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:08 am 

I just created it again.

I'm referring to the new Torrent files that I'm downloading through MMA torrent.
When I load it on Transmission, there is no movement, not a single download.

https://imgur.com/a/fLPAIfo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:14 am 
Site Admin

Alright! On the torrent you show as leeching it instead of seeding it so I suspect you do not have your passkey on the announce url in your client. Try adding the announce url with the passkey from another torrent you downloaded successfully and see if it starts to seed when you do. Just copy paste it to the new torrent.

Right-click the torrent > Properties > Trackers > Edit

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:44 am 

There is no right click Properties/Trackers/Edit on transmission.

Do we agree that I don't have to load the first Torrent I created on my Transmission, correct? I only create it to upload it on MMA-torrents.com, then I only load the new Torrent in Transmission?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:28 am 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

If you double click the torrent in Transmission, is there a tab called "Trackers"?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:15 pm 

So I was able to change the passkey

But when I try to load the new torrent files (the one download on MMA-torrents) it says it can't be loaded because there is already a duplicate.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:42 am 
Site Admin

Do not ever post your passkey publicly! I have removed the sensible info. Please reset your passkey from your profile settings and then update it with the new passkey on your torrents.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:31 am 

Thank you very much, I finally fixed the problem! (I ended up not uploading new torrent, and only updating tracker passkey!

Sorry for the disagreement !

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next