[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Uploading a torrent to here from Folx

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:42 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Uploading a torrent to here from Folx
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 12:30 pm 

Hi guys,

I'm using Folx on a Mac OS BigSur (11.2.3). Not interested in switching to a different torrent program. I have quite a few instructional I could upload that aren't currently on this tracker, but I literally have zero idea how to go about this. The guides I could find seemed outdated or software specific. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Uploading a torrent to here from Folx
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

I have never heard of Folx but it should be as easy as go to Create torrent and there choose the files you want to create a torrent off, then add the tracker you see on the upload page, check "private" and then click create torrent, upload it with description etc and then re-download the .torrent file and start to seed in Folx. Most clients are similar.

Scroll down a bit here for a guide

https://wiki.eltima.com/user-guides/fol ... -folx.html

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 1:29 pm 

Thanks,

Just tried uploading one. The Knee Strike Encyclopedia by Artem Levin, if that works and I've done it correctly I'll upload a few more.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 1:49 pm 
Site Admin

You are still not seeding it in your torrent client. You need your passkey to be added to the trackers in the client. Click download on your own torrent and it should ask to add the trackers, choose yes, and it should start to seed.

If that doesnt work out for you copy the trackers of a torrent you are seeding from here and paste it to the new torrent.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 2:19 pm 

Hmm..I've downloaded and added the torrent file to my client. When I click on 'Show Torrent Info' and go to trackers it has a link there which is the same as other stuff I am seeding from here.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

Ok, then I don't know why you are not showing as seeding it. You are shown as one of the leechers when I check the torrent. This typically happens when you are not seeding the torrent in your client.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

I am happy to inform you that you are indeed seeding your last upload! :D Well done mate! :)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 9:13 am 

Thank you, lol. It took some work, thank you for your help. In the end it turns out I just hadn't ticked a 'start seeding immediately' box or something to that effect when I created the torrent. I've got some more stuff to come - should I upload stuff on here that is already on the tracker but completely dead? For instance, I have Josh Barnett's Punishing Rides and Dan Henderson's Fight & Win set.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 9:23 am 
Site Admin

Again, well done! ;)

If what you have is different in size and/or quality you can make a new upload. If its the exact same as already uploaded you should rather add and recheck and seed.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]