[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - All torrents from here are stalled

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: All torrents from here are stalled
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:15 pm 

Hey there, I'm unsure why, but it seems that every single torrent from this tracker is stalled, though they were working fine just two days ago. I tested that I am able to download form public trackers, but now I am unable to connect to Seed or Leech - all are just stalled. I'm unsure how to move forward as I even tried other clients and those are not working with this tracker either. Thank you for any help!

Post subject: Re: All torrents from here are stalled
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

Check if it works better if you use a VPN or if you cant afford it, a tool like WARP https://1.1.1.1/

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:07 pm 

Any idea why I have only began to have issues a couple of days ago? I tried with PIA VPN and I do not get a connection. When I look at the tracker it says Not Working - I am Using QBittorrent.

Thank you for all your help!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

I guess it goes without saying that you should make sure the torrents have seeders.

I'm sorry but it is very hard to know what it can be not being by your computer, but things that can cause similar issues could be routers (restart can work), ISP's, Firewalls and such things.

You could try from another computer and / or location to see if it is the connection or your configuration that causes them to stall.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:24 am 

What could be a better way to investigate the issue? I literally have a 2.46 Ratio (270GB Uploaded) - and only began to have issues two days ago. Are there any ways I can diagnose the issue or ways I can try to reestablish a connection with our private tracker? I do not mind if I need to discuss in more details with private messages - but I do not understand how my connection can just be cut when I have a healthy ratio.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:41 am 

okay I just used an older version of qbittorrent and it seems to be connecting with the tracker..unsure what the deal it

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]