[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - New account, help with ratio etc

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:43 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: New account, help with ratio etc
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:58 pm 

Hello guys, so I just created this account 2 days ago and I downloaded part of the old ufc's pack and the latest ufc, the 75 gigs one, I have a 700/700 connection and I've left it almost all the time on but so far I've only uploaded 1.5 gigs or so, I still have 2 months of VIP access left, do you think I will get there eventually ratio wise or should I download something to improve the ratio faster? If so which ones do you recommend, I have limited space at the moment so I can't download, say, the whole ufc pack at once.
Anyway thank you guys and this community seems great!

Post subject: Re: New account, help with ratio etc
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Hi!

Welcome :)

Use the guides in the forum for more help:

Seeding, ratio, private tracker... how does it work? viewtopic.php?f=83&t=7850

[GUIDE] How to get a good ratio? - START HERE viewtopic.php?f=83&t=8355

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:02 pm 

Thanks. Yeah I know my way around private trackers, scene, etc... I was looking for a more specific answer, like I don't know how this community works, what you guys like more and whatnot, so far I've done more or less what those guides say and I think it's just a matter of time at this point, I'm simply used to upload quicker on other platforms and it surprised me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

I would say that, as mentioned in the guides, either uploading previously unreleased material or getting freeleech torrents is the best way to build ratio without having to donate. Seed them for as long as possible of course, and get new freeleech torrents and freeleech packs as soon after uploading was made as possible.

Keeping an eye on what seems to be popular and downloading and seeding it fast, even if it is not freeleech, is also a way of getting your ratio up, but in the beginning its more risk free to only do freeleech. ::thumright::

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:48 pm 

Thanks, I've been doing that, I plan on downloading at least every new ufc event and those are huge asf, my fear is that I'll never be able to upload those amounts quick enough, and I hope I don't have to pay more because I'm hella broke rn lol but this is a grind just like everything else so let's just keep at it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:03 pm 
Site Admin

Freeleeches is most likely your best way to build ratio. This looks like a good one to still jump on. https://mma-torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=54663

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:40 pm 

Hi, so I figured out what you guys are into, seems like you like instructionals a lot, I'm mostly interested in events like the ufc, pancrase, etc...
Anyway big thanks to everyone involved, this is a great community you got here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

Glad you figured it out, good work! :)

Good that we have all of the above ;) :D

:ympeace:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]