[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - New account. I uploaded torrents but my account still says zero gb's

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:09 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: New account. I uploaded torrents but my account still says zero gb's
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:00 pm 

Hi, i've uploaded at leaast 2gb worth of content yesterday. They've had multiple downloads. yet my profile still says ive uploaded zero and my ratio is still bad....any ideas?

Like i've said, new here and just learning the ropes.

thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: New account. I uploaded torrents but my account still says zero gb's
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

It is because you are not seeding the torrents you uploaded. They show as having 0 seeders if you check them.

You probably need to redownload the .torrent files and add them to your torrent client so that your passkey is added and you start seeding.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: New account. I uploaded torrents but my account still says zero gb's
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:09 pm 

That's weird because I hit the button when i uploaded asking if i'd like to redownload (and I did).

But I deleted them from utorrent and redownloaded them from the site. the only issue now is that I don't have any more gb left to download from the site...so they wont download. So i can't seed them...Any ideas? Also, when i joined i had some GB's so i downloaded 3 things. I've been seeding them for a week..shouldn't that effect my ratio aswell?

(sorry for all the questions. just trying to be a productive member of the community)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

You could try and add them the same way as you reseed a torrent

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1894

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:06 pm 

I tried your method. It still just says "finding peers 0.0%"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:10 pm 

I deleted it.

restarted. put the trackers as:
https://mma-torrents.com/announce.php
http://mma-torrents.com/announce.php

because i seen in a different post that worked for the guy.

but the problem is still, im seeding from utorrent but the site says i have zero seeds.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

Never ever post your passkey anywhere, and less in a forum!! This is a personal private detail that can be abused to download torrents without your knowledge adding to your downloaded amount. You should never ever share it with anyone! I removed it from your post.

Now you will have to reset your passkey from your profile page!

By the bottom of this page

https://mma-torrents.com/account.php?ac ... gs&do=edit

Check: Reset passkey

And save.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:42 pm 

holy shit, sorry and thank you.

been downloading for 15 or more years, first time getting into contributing and there's one hell of learning curve.

So if that was indeed my key, do you know why theres was still zero seeds?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:58 pm 
Site Admin

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next