[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] Strikeforce - Diaz vs Daley Aftertalk!!!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [SPOILERS] Strikeforce - Diaz vs Daley Aftertalk!!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

Wooo hoooo ::cheers:: that was one heck of an event :)

All the fights where good, and what an ending, Diaz TKOing Daley after almost getting clipped. Aoki doing another epic submission, Melendez looking like a caged animal, completely destroying Kawajiri, and how much heart does Jardin have, what a fight! Mousassi looked good but it wasnt an easy fight for him thats for sure. And Jardine had 9 days to prepare, wicked performance!

Wicked performance, great production, no complaints on commentatrs and a good feeling after that it was really worth it. Exiting to see Dana White and >Fertitta and the other UFC guys there, exiting to hear about future matchups between promotions.

Im hyped by this event even more then I was before, I guess that was the idea ::compress::

What did you think about the event?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] Strikeforce - Diaz vs Daley Aftertalk!!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 pm 

Melendez look like an assassin. He might be no1 in the world. He made Kawajiri look like a complete amateur. I feel sorry for the crusher seeing as how an earthquake destroyed a part of his island.

Diaz vs Daley was incredible. Diaz has the biggest balls in the business. I can't believe he was talking shit to Daley and put his hands down like that. He stood with the striker and beat him. I can't wait to see Diaz in the UFC!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:17 am 
Special

Sick card!

Aoki owned Beerbohm easily as expected.

I thought Mousasi won that fight hands down even with the point taken off. He didn't looked great but he still beat up Jardine.

Melendez is a beast. Almost a whole year off and he came out there and just killed him.

The Diaz Daley fight was sick. Back and fourth the whole time knocking each other down. One of the best fights I ever seen.

..::::..

Favorite Fighters:
Alistair Overeem, Kenny Florian, KJ Noons, Miguel Torres, Brian Stann, Donald Cerrone, Carlos Condit, Shane Carwin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:26 am 
Special

great fights... agreed! :-bd
even though some didnt go the way i wanted... :-q
i cant believe how average mousasi has looked in his last 2 strikeforce fights...
he still seems to kill it in japan but sucks when he comes to america... =\

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:24 am 
Special

Four nice little fights. Melendez was the highlight, he blew me away. Can't see him having much trouble with Frankie to be honest, Gray would be even easier for him to beat. Maybe... haha!

Diaz-Daley great stuff but as a Brit I wanted Daley to win. And to be honest, gonna have to call some bullshit on the ending - how on earth was Daley protecting himself LESS than when Diaz was face down on the canvas eating three rights in a row without moving? I don't mind the stoppage in itself that much but compared to what Daley had already done to Diaz, it didn't make any sense at all. Pretty unfair on Daley I think, perhaps that's what you get for being a heel though?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 am 
Special

I'm gonna call bullshit on the ending as well. 4:57??? Really, you couldn't give him 3 seconds to finish the round?? I HATE daley too. Diaz looked to be in more trouble earlier and they let the fight go on.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:02 am 
Special

Cecil Peoples is biggest dickhead out there. I thought it might be less damage if he is in the ring and not beside. I was wrong. Standing too close to the fighters and almost tripping them, Diaz punches back of the head with Peoples watching from few centimeters. Even illegal elbow made Ranallo wet his pants.

This guy stinks like fixing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 am 
Special

Great Ev3nt :!: :!: :!:

CAIN VELASQUEZ Wins By Ground & Pound Leaves Brock Lesnar With Tunnel Butt!!!

TOP 13 FIGHTERS
Rousimar Palhares
Chan Sung Jung
Mariusz Pudzianowski
Ryo Chonan
Tito Ortiz
Kazuyuki Fujita
Phil Baroni
Kimbo Slice
Mark Kerr
Charles Bennett
Mikey Burnett
Paulo Filho

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:44 pm 
Special

Was a great card..see dana cage side lol, he has ufc crew running the gates to cage now

I loved all the fights jardine is pants to what he was and mousasi is not a great in my opinion he should finish dude like sardine.

Rest of card was great Melendez was awesome and aoki was slick...Diaz man talks shit but was great fight over hear Gareth a davis saying best ever round in MMA..not sure bout that but sick fight.
::salut::

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:50 pm 
Site Admin

I say REMATCH!!!! (With Herb Dean as ref)

(lol)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next