[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] UFC 121 - Lesnar vs Velasquez

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:19 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [SPOILERS] UFC 121 - Lesnar vs Velasquez
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

Time to comment on this great event!

Defenitely on top ten, maybe top 5, of best UFC events I have ever seen. Started of allright but got better and better with a really great final!

Cain Velasquez is the baddest man in the world! ,Well accordingly to Mike Goldberg maybe, but still, a really amazing fight. Wonder if JR Dos Santos will have to beat Brock before he gets a shot at the heavyweight belt...

Tito vs. Hammill... I almost cried (lol) when Hamill won that fight. I would have gone mad if Tito pulled it off after what he said.

And fight of the night imo, Diego Sanchez vs Paulo Thiago. Diego is such a great fighter, actually I like both but here he came of as the clear winner. Cant wait for his next fight :)

Not so sure about Jake Shields though, quite boring fighter. Perfect for getting beat up by GSP lol.

What did you think about UFC 121?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] UFC 121 - Lesnar vs Velasquez
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:45 pm 

Damn Brock Lesnar might have done a lot better if he forgot about that fall on the floor and cover up defense.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:34 pm 
Special

Velasquez Read My Sig :!: :!: :!:
Diego Great Win 4 Him Yes Yes Yes
Shields Not So Great Got The Mount More Then Once & Did Nothing When He Was There But Lose It
Gonzaga What An Idiot Should Of Went 4 The Submit
Tito Looked Constipated :lol:

..::::..

CAIN VELASQUEZ Wins By Ground & Pound Leaves Brock Lesnar With Tunnel Butt!!!

TOP 13 FIGHTERS
Rousimar Palhares
Chan Sung Jung
Mariusz Pudzianowski
Ryo Chonan
Tito Ortiz
Kazuyuki Fujita
Phil Baroni
Kimbo Slice
Mark Kerr
Charles Bennett
Mikey Burnett
Paulo Filho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 pm 

Jake Shields was a great steal by Dana White. He beats Henderson and then White steals him over to UFC leaving Strikeforce with no champion at a key weight class and everyone left fighting for the vacant title have all lost recently......so....great steal and business decision....

....however......

....he sucks to watch as a fighter. I know people will argue but takedowns should mean absolutely NOTHING. It's what you do with it once you get there. Anyone who saw the last Bellator watched Askren get his face busted up while his opponent looked fine at the end of the fight...but you take a guy down enough and pitter-patter him with bitch slaps and I guess that's enough to win these days. So now that you stole the guy in genius fashion, Dana...what are you going to do now that you have the most unmarketable "winning" fighter in UFC history. I wouldn't pay a nickel to watch Jake "dryhump" Shields fight.

Only other note...I'd like to thank all the people who bet on Lesnar even after Carwin showed that he can get knocked around....Velasquez went off at +170 to win by ko/sub and that's the easiest $$$ I've made in MMA....ever. Lensar will now take over Kimbo Slice's vacant sideshow role in MMA. His one dimensional big man lay on them and trap the arm move cannot defeat a fighter with real skill.

Okay more one thing....sorry Fedor...I was a huge fan...one of your biggest perhaps....but you are officially now irrelevant...get in the game or retire...period.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:55 pm 
Special

If Jake Shields fights GSP that will be the most boring wrestling match ever.

The Cain Brock fight was sick! I was in shock I couldn't believe he beat him up like that.

Favorite Fighters:
Alistair Overeem, Kenny Florian, KJ Noons, Miguel Torres, Brian Stann, Donald Cerrone, Carlos Condit, Shane Carwin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 am 

that was a mad fight for diego how funy was it when he picked thiago up and was screaming running across the octagon than dumping him hahaha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:01 pm 
Special

Did no one else think paul taylor was robbed? 30 27 are you kidding...same as kampman i gave him that fight over jake.

I loved the card was a real good one to watch felt the excitement to the main event, was gobsmacked by cain was awesome Lesnar looked knackered.

well done sanchez, hamil, taylor. Tito faught well but he is old school and lost in the evolution now he showed some nice kicks.

was some real wars there and roberts roll into anaconda was sick.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm 

I can't help but wonder why no one realized how bad that cut went for Shields. I personally don't like his style but he looked fresher in the 5th agaisnt Hendo then he did in the 1st against Kampman. I can't see dropping 15 pounds of muscle in that time is good for a vegen. I've watched him for the past few years and that was the worst he looked in all his fights. That being said what happened to Kampman, the 3rd round Shields could barely stand without falling over. Great event the Main fight was awesome. I personally didnt think Cain would do so good against Brock's wrestling, due to the fact Cole Konrad beat him 4 out of 5 matches in college, but man did he put it on him. I wanted to see the Stout vs Taylor havven't seen it yet although i heard it was close. Court looked like he was gonna get owned, i was happy to see him turn it around. Tito needs to give up, he'll never be relevent in the LHW division.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 pm 

Lesnar's wrestling is overrated. Sure he might be great at freestyle but not mma wrestling. Greco Roman own Freestyle in MMA.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:28 am 

I was underwhelmed by the show because most of the guys who should have won showed why they can't crack top 5 in their divisions. Besides the Cain domination of Brock, the other results were not representative of the fighters' abilities.

I can't understand how Diego Sanchez gets so much support. What I saw in the Thiago fight is that Sanchez will never be top tier in a competitive division. Sure he might get title fights because people like to see his wild man act, but his latest fight showed that all he really brings is stamina and possibly delusions of grandeur. Thiago was clearly better on the feet and superior on the ground. Sanchez hasn't been able to finish anyone in his last 5 fights, earning 2 losses and 3 decision wins. Anyone top 5 in the WW division owns him. He'd be best served to move back to LW so he can get beat by smaller guys there.

It's weird that Shields supposedly cut 20 lbs in one day for this fight. Was he busy the other 6 months since his last fight with Hendo? Guys like GSP start cutting weight 2-3 weeks before a fight. Kampmann again demonstrates why he'll always be a gatekeeper. Gonzaga too.

Otherwise it was a good night of fights. For the fellow who said it was top 10 of all shows, I think you should sign up for Netflix and rent some of the other show DVDs. And I'm surprised you weren't impressed with Shields' grappling for the 2 minutes he was all over Kampmann before he gassed. That was some amazing grappling skill.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next