[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Event: UFC 97 - Redemption 4/18/09

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:14 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Event: UFC 97 - Redemption 4/18/09
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:16 am 
Special

Details -
Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
Date: April 18, 2009
Venue: Bell Centre
City: Montreal, Quebec

Main Card

* Middleweight Championship bout: Anderson Silva vs. Thales Leites
* Light Heavyweight bout: Chuck Liddell vs. Mauricio Rua
* Light Heavyweight bout: Brian Stann vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
* Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo vs. Antoni Hardonk
* Light Heavyweight bout: Luiz Cane vs. Steve Cantwell

Preliminary Card

* Light Heavyweight bout: Vinicius Magalhães vs. Eliot Marshall
* Middleweight bout: Denis Kang vs. Xavier Foupa-Pokam
* Middleweight bout: Nate Quarry vs. Jason MacDonald
* Middleweight bout: David Loiseau vs. Ed Herman
* Lightweight bout: Mark Bocek vs. David Bielkheden
* Welterweight bout: Ryo Chonan vs. TJ Grant
* Lightweight bout: Matt Wiman vs. Sam Stout

Source: Wikipedia

..::::..

Post subject: Re: Event: UFC 97 - Redemption 4/18/09
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:53 am 
Special

This is one UFC I'm really looking forward to. Sick card, top to bottom, including prelims.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

Im defo curious about Shogun... Its going to be a very interesting night!

Will Lidell be able to hang in there and proof that he still is to count on? Will Shogun finally step up and show what hes got?

And Anderson Silva is always a pleassure to see.

Moahahahaha, can´t wait!!!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:36 am 

Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo vs. Antoni Hardonk

cant wait cant wait !! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:46 am 
Special

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:40 am 

I had a brain fart last night and thought it was tonight and was so excited. Then had all excitement crushed when i realized it wasn't tonight. But, still I look forward to this event it will be excellent. One of the better fight cards this year in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:21 pm 

Right now I have my doubts on Shogun. I personally think that after Shogun left the Chute Boxe Academy his game has diminished, I say this because when he was on Chute Boxe he was not the best one on the team, he had others that were better than him and he could learn and improve his game overall. The thing is that nowadays he is the best on his training camp and because of it there isn´t any place for improvement.
For me Shogun needs to go a place where he isn´t the best, a place where there could be fighters as good as he and in a way it leads to try to improve oneself. Also I wish that Shoguns cardio was a priority for this fight, I don´t want to see a winded Shogun dragging a fight like the Coleman one, or because he´s winded to loose a fight, like the Griffin one.
Chuck in the other hand, has a lot to loose, people right now are doubting the Iceman. Does he have the desire to win or die trying or he has to hang up his gloves?? Thats the main concern, I feel that Liddell has to bring his A game to the fight and fight with everything he has to try to shut up the doubters and please his fan-base.
For me Liddell will win by TKO in Round 3.
And Silva I don´t need to talk about it, everybody knows what would happen.
Silva by DESTRUCTION!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:19 pm 
Site Admin

Intresting points mate, I think you are right about Shogun, but lets see...

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:01 am 
Special

looks good i got alot of $ riding on this whole fight card..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:45 pm 

yeah its a very nice card :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next