[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [Event] UWC 39 - Meraz vs. Ramos - Oct 28

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: [Event] UWC 39 - Meraz vs. Ramos - Oct 28
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

UWC 39: Meraz vs. Ramos is a mixed martial arts event to will take place on October 28, 2022 at the Entram Gym in Tijuana, Baja California, México.

Fight Card

Main Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Dorian Ramos vs. Luis Meraz 145 lbs Featherweight Championship
Aaron Cañarte vs. Ivan Maya 145 lbs
Mauricio Eguiluz vs. Roman Cordoba 145 lbs
Hugo Oyarzun vs. V. Rizzo 155 lbs
Victor Kuiks vs. Hiram Furukawa 185 lbs
Luis Elias vs. Brandon Uruchurtu 125 lbs

Preliminary Card

Luis Escudero vs. Hugo Rubio 145 lbs

Background

The Ultimate Warrior Challenge Mexico (UWC) Featherweight Championship will be at stake on Friday, October 28 when Luis Meraz makes his return to the cage at the event to be held at the Entram Gym facilities.

The native of Lázaro Cárdenas, Michoacán, is the longest-serving current monarch in the Mexican company, holding the sash since August 24, 2019 when he beat Janz “Bad Boy” Fuentes (4-2-0).

For that occasion the championship was vacant and Meraz needed 1:36 minutes to submit his rival from Ensenada, Baja California, with a guillotine to become only the second 145-pound champion in UWC history.

“Luis (Meraz) is one of the best Latin American fighters at 145 pounds and there has been no one to take the UWC Championship from him, he has already defended it twice, including once this year.

"We have received many offers from fighters looking for the opportunity for that belt, and this week we will make the official announcement of who will be the challenger, but Meraz is signed and ready for action," said Alejandro Islas.

The UWC president indicated that the duel for the Featherweight Championship will be the star of the ninth event held this year and, being for the title, it will be five rounds, five minutes each.

On February 29, 2020, in what was the last event before the quarantine, Meraz defended the belt against the cachanilla Miguel Enrique Torres (4-5-0), a UWC veteran with great power in his fist.

There the victory came at 2:10 minutes of the second round, now with a Mataleón, and this year he collided with Jesús "Tornado" Ramos, from Campeche, in what was a war that ended in the fourth round with a Van Flue choke, first time that key was presented at UWC.

Meraz now boasts a record of 7-1-0 and each of his victories have come via submission, which is why he is ranked as one of the best in the division and in view of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).

Inside the UWC cage, the Michoacan runs with a 4-1-0 record, his only loss being in a catchweight duel where the championship was not at stake, and he wants to add his second win of 2022.

Dorian Ramos will come to Tijuana, Baja California, in search of the Ultimate Warrior Challenge Mexico (UWC) Featherweight Championship, in the main duel of the show to be held on Friday, October 28.

It will be at UWC 39 the first time that the native of Tucson, Arizona, steps on the cage of the Mexican company and has every intention of taking the title of the 145- pound division at the Entram Gym facilities.

“I love what I do and I would like one day to be able to change many lives. I want people to know that no matter where you come from, if you work hard and don't give up, you can make your dreams come true.

“My goal is to highlight Tucson and Sonora in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). I know nothing about my opponent, the only thing I know is that He has something that I have wanted all my life and I don't care who is in my way. The only thing I do know is that I am going to make it,” Ramos said.

The member of Apex MMA arrives with a professional record of 3-1-0 and ran undefeated as an amateur, and his victories have been marked with power since two of them were by technical knockout and in all his victories his rivals have not past the second round.

“I am going to finish it in 2 rounds, maybe it will go to the third round but I am not going to let it get to the judges. Of course this is the most important fight in my career, it is one of my goals in MMA.

“It is for a highly prestigious title, which has always been my goal. All the following fights are the most important. This is my mentality and that has helped me a lot in my career, each fight is the most important”, continued Ramos.

Before the American will be the current monarch of the 145, Luis Meraz (7-1-0), from Lázaro Cárdenas, Michoacán, who has held the sash since August 24, 2019, and
longest-serving UWC Champion.

“We all sacrifice things to be here, there are times I can't go to certain events with friends or family. What hurts me the most is when I can't eat on Thanksgiving, haha, last year I had a fight the week after.

“And well, the truth is that many people look at me and think that I sacrifice a lot, but the truth is that it is not true. I love this life! This is part of my life and in the end you will enjoy these fruits”, she stressed.

The duel between Ramos and Meraz will be five rounds, five minutes each, and sanctioned by the Tijuana Boxing and MMA Commission, as well as the rest of the fights on the
program.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]