[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - New here - Introduce yourself

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:52 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 10 of 11   [ 104 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:02 am 

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:13 am 

Post subject: Re: New here - Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:32 pm 

Hi guys. New member here from India. Have been watching UFC since very recently around 2018. I immediately loved the sport. Was looking for a dedicated tracker to expose myself to the older events of both UFC and to get into other promotions. I am not new to the private tracker scene though and will be here to stay. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:53 am 

hello everyone,

just donated and started browsing the forums.
i have a judo and mma background.
love the sport. love watching unique styles, mental warfare, etc
I also enjoy chael sonnens you tube channel lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to all of you, great to have new active and fun members to join the community! :x :ympeace: :ymhug:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Finally hit a 2.0 ratio!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:23 pm 

What's up everyone new guy here :) congrats on the nice ratios. I too want to grow my ratio! What have been some good torrents that have helped you grow your ratios so far??

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome buddy!

Read the guides to get started:

Apart from that I suggest you check out the freeleech torrents on the tracker and also the Torrent Vault here in the forum.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:57 pm 

Started in the torrent scene with PiSexy back in 2010, had other trackers as a backup for the last 7 years and used them as my primary sources for MMA. In the middle of 2020 both sites began to get spotty on their MMA torrents and sadly PiSexy went offline this year, leaving me kind of high and dry and having to find 720p or even 480p torrents to get my fix! So here I am (thanks to Tesla1215). May take a bit to get the ratio up to my normal standards but I'm happy to have a place to keep watching the carnage!

Post subject: introduction - Take 2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:33 am 

Hello All

I didn't read over the rules thoroughly when I joined. I want to apologise for the 30 odd private messages that I sent out. I hadn't read the rules and I'm sorry for taking your time. Name is Michael. Love my MMA. I joined to fill some holes in my collection. Now the I get how this works, I look forward to sharing with you in the future.

My Cool

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

Nice of you to come back here and explain, thanks for being educated buddy!

To anyone else in a similar situation, please read the rules before posting: https://mma-torrents.com/rules.php

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 10 of 11   [ 104 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next