[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - UFC and Bellator new releases from keep getting deleted

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:46 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: UFC and Bellator new releases from keep getting deleted
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:44 am 

I had this happen a couple weeks ago. I found a UFC event (if I remember correctly it was Fight Night 156 Prelims) on another tracker and downloaded it. Since it was still not available here, I created a new torrent file and shared it here. A couple people downloaded it from me and another user was half-way through when it turned red in RuTorrent. I tried to stop and start it and then tried to re-download the torrent but it was gone and no longer showed in my profile's uploaded torrents. I checked the Latest Torrents section on the home page and there was a different release available, but mine was gone.
This has also happened a couple times in the past, in reverse. A new release becomes available on the home page. I download it and start to share. I check back a little while later and it is red in RuTorrent and the torrent has disappeared from the homepage.
The only thing I can assume is that someone with admin level privileges is deleting them. But if they are breaking some rule, why are no messages or warnings being sent out to those who are uploading or downloading these deleted releases? Just wondering...

..::::..

Post subject: Re: UFC and Bellator new releases from keep getting deleted
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:03 am 
Site Admin

You most likely made duplicate uploads of already released material. Search before upload and avoid uploading already uploaded material.

Also avoid uploading releases that contain advertisements added not original like PUNCH and CABBOWABBO releases for example. These are forbidden.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:56 am 

Thanks for the information. They may have been PUNCH releases. I never even noticed the extra advertisements.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:42 am 
Site Admin

Instead of removing ads they add one. So best avoid them. :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]