[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [HOW-TO] Downloading Purchased Videos from online sources

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:27 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [HOW-TO] Downloading Purchased Videos from online sources
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:26 am 

HOW TO DOWNLOAD PURCHASED VIDEOS FROM ONLINE SOURCES
or most video sites for that matter...

· This is a quick guide on downloading videos straight from sites like for example BJJ Fanatics and similar after you have made a purchase, but in reality I have used for almost every video site that I have ever wanted to download a video from.

· First, go to "My Account" and then click on the link to "Access Your Digital Video Content".

· From there, go ahead and download any included PDFs or documents that came with your purchase.

· For the next part, I recommend Google Chrome, just because its ease of use, but you can do this in any browser.

· Right click on the video you want to download (the actual video player window) and choose the "Inspect" option.

· This should open up the console on the right hand side of your screen, and will default to the "Elements" tab.

· Click on one of the lines of code, and then press CONTROL + F

· This will now allow you to perform a search in the "Elements" tab.

· Type in MP4 and then click either the up or down arrow next to the search box.

· Each "result" will be a block of code that contains several instances of MP4 in them highlighted in yellow.

· You want to find the group of MP4 results that contain numbers in blue. These numbers are the resolution of the various links, and are usually preceded with the words "width" or "height". You should also see "FPS" for "frames per second". Ideally you want to grab the link that says "1920" for "width" , "1080" for "height" , and "29" for "FPS". At this time I have not found any 4K resolution videos (3840 width x 2160 height) or any thing with 60 FPS or more. 1920 x 1080 (1080P video) seems to the best resolution BJJ Fanatics offers. You should also see links for resolutions of 720P, 540P, and 360P.

· Once you have the resolution found that you want to download, you will want to right click in that area and choose to "edit as HTLM". Look for the line of code with the correct resolution and then copy the whole URL that it listed.

· It should look similar to this (URL and numbers obfuscated to protect the innocent A.K.A. not a real working link):
https://fpdl.vimeocdn.com/vimeo-prod-skyfire-std-us/02/4562/25/1259623454/165742896.mp4?token=6547885215-0xf54d7b9875645b7e89a463e3ed8845f892g9999ff

· Yes, you have to copy all of the URL. No, I would not share this link as it contains your token, which is specific to you and you alone.

· Once you have the URL, you have two options. 1) paste it into a browser of your choice, and once the video starts playing, right click on it, and choose "Save Video As..." and then save the video. It will already be in an MP4 format. 2) use your favorite video downloader and converter software. I prefer Anvsoft "Any Video Converter Ultimate" as it can download videos from a wide variety of different video hosting services, and then then allows me to convert the video to either a different format, or use a different codec.

· Now, rinse and repeat for all of the other videos in your BJJ Fanatics Collection, making sure to name them properly after downloading.

::cheers:: Last and not least, please be kind and share the wealth with your fellow MMA-Torrent brethren ::cheers::

..::::..

Post subject: Re: [HOW-TO] Downloading Purchased Videos from BJJ Fanatics (or most video sites)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:44 am 

If anyone needs help grabbing hi-res videos from BJJ Fanatics — or any instructional site for that matter — feel free to hit me up via PM. Happy to help you and the MMA-Torrent community.

2017-2018

exsmmat is a verified trusted member of our community.

If you are interested i supporting his ideas, contact him in a for details.

Verified by:

Post subject: Re: [HOW-TO] Downloading Purchased Videos from BJJ Fanatics (or most video sites)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:10 pm 
Site Moderator

::farao::

Send me a if you are interested in pooling for any of the available requests.

Last edited by CN___ on Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:22 am 

This extension is also helpful. https://anonym.to/?https://chrome.googl ... acjphelonn for vimeo videos and works very well!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:17 pm 

would this work on Flograppling too?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:39 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:19 pm 

I encourage everyone to reread this post so they can download and offer the higher quality versions of the instructionals that are being offered

Post subject: Re: [HOW-TO] Downloading Purchased Videos from online sources
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:49 pm 

does anyone have an updated method for this? I have instructionals I purchased but the website won't like me inspect the video page to find the video link or id.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:13 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:12 am 

That worked great but I'm just looking for shortcuts to the videos. Any other suggestions?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next