[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - McGregor in breach of contract ???

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:40 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: McGregor in breach of contract ???
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:44 am 

The other day there was a rumour going round that Conor was going to be paid 7 million quid to fight Mayweather who was going to earn 50 million quid for the fight.
Dana said it was NOT true and that McGregor cant just go and fight else where because of his contract with the UFC.
This morning 14/5/16 sky new said that Mayweather has said that he is going to come out of retirement for a fight with Ireland's own, Conor McGregor.
So has Conor and the UFC ended the contract?
Is McGregor in breach of his contract?
Is the UFC going to allow this for a cut of the proceeds?
Is mayweather really black?
Is McGregor really irish?
All these questions and no answers yet, i feel like i want to pull out my eye so i can scratch my brain!! ::scratch::

..::::..

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:28 am 
Site Admin

I have no idea about this, but if Conor would make 7 mill on the fight Im pretty sure it was easy to make a deal with Zuffa lol. Just ask how much they want, its not like they would say no to a mill or two. And its not like McGregor would really care about one million more or less... But maybe its something else, no idea. Im not gonna watch the fight thats for sure I hate Mayweather and dislike the boxing world in general. Boxing as a sport is great but what they feed us on TV is crap. Make it an MMA fight and I would watch it gladly.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:23 pm 

yeah spot there dent, i dont like boxing either and conor has always said hes all about the big money fights, getting there while hes fit and making as much as he can.
Why would he go into a boxing match when hes just been pusnished by a boxer with a ground game? and why would mayweather go into a mma fight when all he can do is punch. look at the last boxer to enter mma, james tony.he layed there and didnt even move a foot when he was getting fooked.
but what is getting to me is Dana is well known for telling truth no matter who it effects and as far i know and my memory serves me over 20 odd years,is correct. hes always been brutally honest.
He stood there infront of dozens of press reporters and catagorically denied any goings on about the whole shindig but mayweathers dad said he is going to come out of retirement. the press asked who with and he replied "i duuno some mma bloke"
that was about 5 days ago, then today....this.
i might tweet dana see if i get a reply lol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor-mc ... mpossible/

“Let me put it to you this way. Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather are in the same sport. It took how long for those two to fight?”

“Now imagine how hard it would be to get [Mayweather and McGregor] to fight.

“They’re not in the same sport.”

“Who’s getting the lion’s share of the money? This and that. It’s impossible. But like I’ve said, ‘Floyd, you want to fight Conor, call me.’”

:mrgreen:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:30 am 

cheers for that link ::cyclopsani::
im guessing dana would allow it then as he didnt say he wouldnt.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]