[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - HELP: converting videos, burning dvds.

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:41 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: HELP: converting videos, burning dvds.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:23 am 
Special

hi guys!! well, i wanted to watch some videos that are actually in avi format in my dvd players, but unfortunatly some of them didn't work on my dvd player via USB. in fact, i decided to burn all those videos in dvds(the ones that worked and the ones that didn't work), but unfortunatly all of them didn't work in my dvd player. when i tried it in my computer, it gives error message "broken or missing avi index".

i use Nero express to burn the dvd by choosing "data DVD" but didn't work. indeed, i m noob in terms of converting videos and burning dvds, so i would like to tell me which is the best and easy software that i can use to convert videos(mp4 to avi or avi to divx or......all kind of convert), and also how i can burn those videos using NERO express and be able to watch anykind of videos format in my dvd player!

thank in advance! :? :oops:

..::::..

Post subject: Re: HELP: converting videos, burning dvds.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:16 pm 
Site Admin

This can in many cases depend more on the dvd player then on the files. Unfortunately avi files can come in different ways, avi is a container and sometimes what it contains isnt compatible with certain players, it can be that it was created in the wrong way or something else. usually buring directly as data with nero should work just fine.
Tell me, if you enter the burned cd/dvd in your computer, can you play the files on it without errors? If so it is probably the dvd that isnt compatible with those files specifically.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:41 pm 
Special

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:40 pm 
Special

bump! :DDD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:51 am 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:01 pm 
Special

i would like to know which software you use to download videos from youtube or any other websites then convert them to any kind of video format. ::scratch::

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:19 pm 

If you use firefox then install download helper to get vids off youtube. If you're using nero then install nero vision. It's a very simple and versatile 1 click style dvd authoring software, so easy to use I even taught my wife how to download from youtube and make dvds

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:11 pm 
Special

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:43 pm 
Special

here is a new thing: when i burn a movie(which actually works to my dvd player via usb) in a dvd, it doesn't work neither in the dvd player nor in my computer(vlc, windows media player, quicktime...). However, when i tried this burned dvd on my brother's computer(where i burned the dvd) and on my father's computer, it works only with an old version of windows media player(windows media player 9) while others not(also doesn't work in media player 11 which i have on my computer). ::scratch:: ::scratch::

in fact, this makes me crazy!! :shock: i still dont know what's the real problem. unfortunatly, i really didn't find on google the same problem that i have. indeed, i watched all kind of tutorial how to burn dvd by nero express and i do the same steps shown in those tutorial videos but still got this problem. :-\ the question is: why the burned dvd works only with windows media 9 but others not???

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next