[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Software

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:09 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Software
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 am 
Special

ive used VSOconvertX lots of times...
it definitely does what it says...
ive made many dvds from scene rls xvids...
but most dvd players dont seem to play them very well...
lots of skipping or jumping and freezing...

im with dent... connect computer to your tv...
i still use s-video and stereo connections... :ymdaydream:
best/easiest way to watch stuff in my opinion! :-bd

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:37 am 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:00 pm 
Special

that could be it...
doesnt really matter since i havent burned stuff in years and probably never will again... :ar!

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:36 am 

so true. :)

the other reason i burn it too DVD is because my mate loves the UFC, so every week at cricket, i just give him my DVD too watch :), sharing is caring

:ymhug:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:51 pm 

DVD Flick is the best authoring software I've seen. Its got a simple interface, it's open source (freeware) and supports a ton of different codecs.

just click new project, add the files, and click create DVD. Done. The only thing is (at least on my system) the DVD defaults to 4.3GB and that can be too big for some burners so I just bump it down to 4GB and it works everytime.

http://www.dvdflick.net/ also on SourceForge.

I used to be into custom firmwares and measuring PIF errors on my DVD drives to get the best DVD's; so I'm pretty educated on the subject of burning.

As far as what DVD's to use: I used to use Taiyo Yuden's which were all the buzz on CDFreaks. However, I found them to scratch easier. Verbatim is the way to go. Without question.

Let me know if you have more questions.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

Nice one mate, anything thats free and opensource is great!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Software (I have kimura trap)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 am 

Hi guys, I was very fortunate by good karma to get the Kimura trap discs.
I want to rip them, but I don't know which program to use for that. I want to rip them to AVI format as it plays easier for me on my laptop.

I want to share this vid with everyone on the site, so please help me, step by step, which program is easiest to use (im a dumbass at this) and then how to upload.

All help much appreciated.
Ick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:40 am 

ive been ripping dvds since time began and in the last 20 years convertXtoDVD is the easiest.does everything you could need.
easy simple and even a trogladite could do it.
drag n drop too :)

..::::..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:56 pm 
Special

i run a mac mini to hd projector via an av unit...... 92 inch....B-)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2