[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Seeding after completed download

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:12 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Seeding after completed download
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:41 am 

Hey guys i just became a member and i DL Bellator , but i have problems seeding it. Is there anything i might need to change in preff in uttorrent? The dl was fine and smooth :)

Post subject: Re: Seeding after completedDL
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:03 pm 
Site Admin

Hi and welcome!

Can you please be more specific to what the problem is with you seeding the torrent? Is it red in your torrent client or green etc?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Seeding after completed download
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:16 am 

If what you mean is you're not connected to anyone it's probably because there's nobody else leeching. If your client says you're seeding and the tracker status is okay, then you are seeding, just not uploading (at the moment). Keep the torrent in your client as long as you can, good luck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:01 pm 

I figuerd it out, yes no one was leaching, but it as my firewall that had changed when i switch from susing a 3G modem to DSL line. My bad. awesome site!! love it alot :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:20 pm 

Hi guys, ive just downloaded UFC fight night 47 prelims and main event and it doesnt seem to be seeding properly it worked fine on IPT I have 14 days to get my ratio up before im banned and im really trying and I cant see that nobody will be downloading it as the event only happend 2 days ago so yea if somebody could please tell me whats going on with it, I think it maybe a preference thing but yea im not to sure. also id download the freeleach stuff and seed that just tot boost my ratio but I cant seem to find it.

Would really love some help!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:12 am 
Site Admin

Hello mate,

You can find what you are looking for in these subforums:

https://foru.mma-torrents.com/viewforum.php?f=83

https://foru.mma-torrents.com/viewforum.php?f=2

This guide is nice:

https://foru.mma-torrents.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1979

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]