[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [GUIDE] Creating and Uploading a Torrent

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:06 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Guide to Creating and Uploading a Torrent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:56 am 
Site Admin

You have to learn someway right ;)

Good work mate, keep it up!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:58 am 
Special

Great tutorial, thanks allot, one question:
can you make a torrent freeleech yourself?
Or do mods choose which torrents should be freeleech?

..::::..

Favourite .. FIGHTer: Chan Sung Jung
Best looking FIGHTer: Michelle Waterson
Best retired FIGHTer: Bas Rutten
Best P4P ... FIGHTer: Anderson The Spider Silva!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:02 am 
Site Admin

In order to make a torrent freeleech you must ask a moderator first. You can ask using the private message function on the tracker for example. Best is to ask before you make the upload so that some people dont start their downloads before it is freeleech.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Creating and Uploading a Torrent
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:28 am 

How do I create a torrent using Vuze?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:44 pm 

I uploaded a new torrent using uTorrent on my laptop for a file that sits on my Synology NAS

http://mma-torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=23252

I followed all the instructions and had 1 seeder (me) show up in the torrent. But if I close uTorrent on my laptop the seeders goes to zero.

How do I have the torrent setup so that it can seed from my NAS and not need my laptop on at the same time?

I tried creating torrent with the inbuilt Download Station on the NAS but it thinks the file is greater then 2GB and errors out. The file is <1GB. Hoping there is an easy fix ...

cheers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:08 pm 
Site Admin

I suggest that you take the .torrent file you get when you click download, save it on your computer and add it to the NAS torrent client. Specify the path to the location of the files, I suppose on your NAS, and it should recheck and start to seed from the NAS torrent client instead.

http://www.synology.com/en-global/support/tutorials/510

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:31 pm 

Sorry guys having a bit of a problem uploading not sure where I am going wrong can someone help me out. I have uploaded a torrent and when I try to download it again so I can seed I am getting an error

Unable to load torrent. Invalid torrent file!

Deleted and re-uploaded. Appears to be working now.

....::::::::....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

I was going to suggest recreating the torrent.. Im glad you managed to get it to work!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:01 pm 

Yeah I recreated it and uploaded again it worked fine.

Thanks.

....::::::::....

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next