[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [Poll] Results - Weed smokers?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:04 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: [Poll] Results - Weed smokers?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

lol, a hippie doctor gave you a certificate? Seriously? Or is it an eufism of I payed a doc to give me a cert? lol in all cases I dont think that coke is good at all, defenitely a destructive drug imo, but I dont see making things illegal as a solution. Rather proper information and then let each person do their choice. It's not forbidden to bang a hammer in our head but we dont do it because we know it hurts. But if we hush hush and dont tell anybody it hurts or anything else then that hitting yourself with a hammer in the head is strictly forbidden and dont inform why or the consequenses I bet we would have people hitting hammers in their own heads all over! If you really want people to do something. Forbid it!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:15 pm 

Some good opinions Dent,

But I beg to differ with you. There will always be weak and destructive people. Fortunately for human society, they are very few - relatively speaking.

For example, with the millions of tons of Coke that comes into the USA every year, is it all ending up in the hands of hard core drug attics and crack whores? Absoulutely not. Those reprisent a fraction of the users. The majority falls in the hands of responsible users like me. I have been snorting Coke and smoking Crack for 20 years. I have been doing it responsibly, making sure not to allow it to take over my life. I get high on the weekends, every two weeks or so, set limits for myself and stop when I say I will. I have a decent job, making a good living and my habit has not interfered with my life in any way.

But I have to admit that if it wasn't for the fucckking government, I wouldn't be paying so much for shit that is laced mostly with garbage.

This is the main reason why in two years i will retire and move to live in South America, where drug use has for the most part been decriminilaized.

God Bless the United States of California! Hope fully the rest of the Primitive USA will catch up.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:45 pm 
Site Admin

You are perfectly free to do what you want to, in my opinion, and Im not pointing fingers on you or anyone specially. I just dont like coke, and Im talking about how it makes me feel, so I dont see it as something positive. But if you feel good when you take it and you feel you live a good and solid quality life, Im not telling you to stop doing it.

I feel bad for all the kinds that think they will boost their confidence when they go out at night snorting a line but might end up selling their underwear for a fix... you know what I mean. Its messed up.

The reason you can control it is because you actually seem to have informed yourself about the effects and how the abstinece works etc. And because of the information you can use it instead of abusing it. So my point is that information is the key! Not making it illegal.

:)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2