[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Khabib vs. Tony Ferguson fight gets glimmer of hope as Russia allows private flights to US

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:25 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Khabib vs. Tony Ferguson fight gets glimmer of hope as Russia allows private flights to US
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

There’s still a glimmer of hope that we might see Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson fight at UFC 249 on April 18.

Earlier this week, Russia announced new travel restrictions to combat the spread of COVID-19. The lightweight champ Nurmagomedov had returned to Russia by that point, meaning he was seemingly stuck in the country and unable to fly to the United States or elsewhere to fight Ferguson on the 18.

In a post to Instagram, Nurmagomedov opened up on this unfortunate twist, adding that he believed the UFC would push on without him and attempt to find Ferguson a new opponent.

“Currently, I am in Dagestan and I am training and preparing every day,” Nurmagomedov said. “Although I don’t know what am I preparing for because after we came to Russia we also learned that the borders are going to be locked. Same as in the States, the same as in Europe, Emirates, everywhere. The whole world is in quarantine right now.

“So now I am hearing that they are looking to organize it with or without me,” Nurmagomedov added.

On Wednesday, however, news surfaced that private flights between Russia and the United States are still possible — even with the new travel restrictions. So, Nurmagomedov could conceivably jump on a private jet at any moment and head to US soil to fight Ferguson after all.

“In order for Khabib to be able to fly to the United States in a private jet, the company whose services he intends to use must obtain permission to fly from Russia and to arrive in the United States,” the Federal Air Transport Agency said to local media via translation (h/t The Mac Life). “There are no restrictions for business aviation on departure from Russia.”

Source: https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/rep ... hts-to-us/

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Khabib vs. Tony Ferguson fight gets glimmer of hope as Russia allows private flights to US
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:14 pm 

I thought UFC 249 was being moved to the UAE?

Post subject: Re: Khabib vs. Tony Ferguson fight gets glimmer of hope as Russia allows private flights to US
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Khabib already said hes not going to fight because of coronavirus.

#-o Let's see what happens.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:52 am 
Site Admin

Update:

“Right now, if they give me location and I can come out from Russia and I can go to any country,” Nurmagomedov explained. “U.S., Abu Dhabi, doesn’t matter. I’m going to fight, 100 percent. Just give me location. Every day, I send Dana White a message. ‘Hey, where’s my location.’ This is not my mistake.”

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]