Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: How to access the Tracker REQUEST Forum
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:32 pm 
Site Moderator

Hello all!

We have a sub forum where us members can make requests for material to be uploaded to the tracker.

This Request forum viewforum.php?f=49 is restricted to registered users of both the MMA-Torrents Forum & tracker.

The Forum is open for anyone to register, while the tracker is private and invite only.

But to be able to see and read, as well as post of course (duh) in the Request Forum, you have to be a registered user here in the forum, as well as on the tracker.

Registered members of both the tracker and forum can access the Tracker Request Forum by using the forum specific password.

The password is available on registered tracker members account page.

This is the MMA-Torrents Forum. You are currently reading this post here in the forum.

If you have an account on the tracker I encourage you to register here in the forum as well if you have not already done so. This is done separately, this forum is open for registration so just register! No invite is needed.

I also recommend that you use the same username on both the tracker and the forum. If you have already registered with different usernames you can contact an administrator and request to have them synchronized.

As soon as you have registered and are logged in to the forum in you will be able to see the Request forum where you have to enter the forum specific password.

Check "Log me in automatically each visit" on login so that you do not have to login each time to make things easier ;)

Thats all.

Any questions feel free to post here.

Post subject: Re: [Update] Request Forum now restricted to registered users of forum & tracker
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:12 pm 
Site Admin

Just a reminder for new members of the tracker that you can access the Tracker Request Forum and see the new stuff people are recommending and requesting by using the password available for registered users on the tracker. The password is available on your account page.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: How to access the Tracker REQUEST Forum
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:19 am 
Site Admin

This post is the top post in the IMPORTANT INFORMATION section and still I get regular messages asking me how to access tracker request forum.

So I thought I would repeat...

THE PASSWORD IS ON YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE ON THE TRACKER

You must be a registered member of the private section of our community, the torrent tracker, to be able to see your tracker request forum password. If you are only a member of the open for reg section of the forum you will not be able to see the password so you must register on the tracker first. The tracker is private and invite only.

;)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: How to access the Tracker REQUEST Forum
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:17 am 
Site Admin

If you have not yet read this, I just bumped it :) If you already know you know. Peace :ympeace:

Last bumped by Dent on Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:17 am.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]