[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - HAVE A LOT OF MMA? WANNA SHARE? WANNA GAIN RATIO?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:43 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: HAVE A LOT OF MMA? WANNA SHARE? WANNA GAIN RATIO?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

HAVE A LOT OF MMA? WANNA SHARE? WANNA GAIN RATIO?

Dear members!

Uploads are now available for all users as a test so if you have something you would like to share, check so that its not on the tracker and please feel free to up it.

Upload ONLY MMA related things!

Use the link to the guides section of the forum if you are unsure how to create and upload a torrent.

There are guides for both µtorrent and Azareus:

viewforum.php?f=69

Enjoy your uploads folks ;)

Helpish

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: HAVE A LOT OF MMA? WANNA SHARE? WANNA GAIN RATIO?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 pm 

hi...new to this site.first event i'm here for(ufc 101).What's your policy on event uploads.single fights? single fight packs? or only complete event? for events.i know sengoku 9 was posted as single fight pack.just wondering what's exceptable for ufc events.please post reply so i know what i can up...thanks:)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:53 am 
Special

There is usually a mix of single fights uploaded along with a pack of the fights and then a few versions of the full event. So if its not uploaded yet please do :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

Single fights are the least interesting, those should be packed in one folder when as many as possible or all are available. We had a vote in a poll about what files you would take first and single fights where the least popular. "First upped full release" is what people want. Then scenerelease of course followed by 720p.

If you didnt vote in the poll and have a different meaning feel free to ventilate it but no BS. We voted and siglefights came last. Until next vote I wont work my ass off to bring you a singlefight in bad quality so that it can spoil the whole evebnt for you. But feel free to up them as packs.

Some easy rules to follow.

1. Files should always be uploaded in its "original shape" no changes to the fileformat or the text (except removing disturbing links if any) can be made to the description.

2. A thank you to the original releaser is in its place and no personal comments about anything degrading to the person that made the torrent can be made in description.

3 Scenereleases should be uploaded un-rared with .nfo and .sfv files intact and with sample if possible. No newly released scenerelease may be upped un-rared (unless its an emergency.)

4. P2p releases are seldom packed in rars and can be upped as they are. Remember to respect the origninal ripper/capper. Dont change text or filenames.

Avoid unpacking from rars and uploading only avi files, this is only acceptable if its an old file you unpacked long ago and then threw away the rars but that is interesting enough to upload.

Always check first that the torrent is not already on the tracker and if it is on the tracker in a different format or "dead" aka without seeders and you would like to make a re-up, contact me and I will delete the old torrent so that you can upload it again. Members with same files can simply add it again.

If you have any questions regarding uploading talk to me or Lyoto, but feel free to post in the forum in first hand so that more can take part of our answers.

Good luck guys :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:00 pm 

I downloaded ufc 101, and then my computer broke down.
I wanna add a reseed to fulfill the seeding ratio rules, but I don't know how to do this.
I'm guessing this differs abit from the create a torrent tutorial since this is a file that is already registered on the tracker. Any help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 pm 
Special

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]