Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Request Forum Rules
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:57 pm 
Special

Request forum rules

In case you wish to request something be sure to follow these directions as much as possible:

1. When you create a new request topic here, always mark your topic title [Request], like: [Request] John Doe - The Everything Encyclopedia so that it is easy to see on the tracker 'Latest forum posts' that it is a request.

2. Remember to ALWAYS add https://anonym.to/? or https://diverted.me/? before any external links you put in the request post. Example: https://diverted.me/?https://google.com

3. In case the request is a general one and has no specific title, be sure to describe your request as best as possible. A request like "I want to request an e-book about fitness" would be vague because fitness can include many different areas. In that case you can describe what kind of fitness e-book you wish (for instance I wish to request fitness e-books on how to train my biceps) and maybe even add a few authors. This would help us understand you a lot better than just a sentence I mentioned earlier. Please try to add as much specific information as possible to your request.

4. In case you wish to request a reseed of a torrent on the tracker and no user responded positively after using the Request reseed button option (please only click once btw) you have to include the link to the torrent in question on our tracker in your request.

5. If you know exactly what you wish to request it is also a good idea to add a url of a site that has the DVD/Video/Ebook etc. that you wish to request. That way we can get some information from that site as well.

6. Make sure that the title/instructor/fighter of the request is correct and has no spelling errors.

7. If your request got filled, please update your topic yourself with the link to the torrent on the tracker. If a request is filled, please updated your first post to have a star in the topic title Image. If a request is partly filled, edit your first post to have a round "radioactive" icon until it gets fully filled Image. A topic with an Image icon have had some relevant information added.

Thank you for following these rules!

..::Strikeforce Henderson vs. Babalu II Competition Winner::..
..::UFC 119 Competition Winner::..

Post subject: Re: How to Request
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:35 pm 

thanks you. Very smart :) vote dragonfoxy for President lol

Post subject: Re: How to Request
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:45 pm 
Site Admin

Well put Dragonfoxy! :)

The more details the better, always.

Real fast 1 gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365
Can off course be used on any tracker to gain ratio - Its pure freedom in a box!
Torrentflux or Dedicated Servers - 100% anonymous and encrypted - Welcome to try us out - 30 days money back garantuee!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:25 am 

I kept getting a message that i'm not allowed to post URLs.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:41 pm 
Site Admin

You might have to make a few posts before you can do that because of anti spam rules.

Can off course be used on any tracker to gain ratio - Its pure freedom in a box!
Torrentflux or Dedicated Servers - 100% anonymous and encrypted - Welcome to try us out - 30 days money back garantuee!

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:43 am 

Dent wrote:
You might have to make a few posts before you can do that because of anti spam rules.

So was my post deleted due to that? I don't understand. I requested FNG 66.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Well just putting "put FNG 66" and nothing else isnt a request. Its a demand. What happened to "please" b-(

You may repost your request but please do make the topic title and the request a little less "I wasted the minimum of time on this"ish.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:14 pm 
Site Admin

These rules have been updated today :-B ::thumright::

Post subject: Re: Request Forum Rules
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:46 pm 
Site Admin

Small update to request forum rules.

From now on, when a request is filled please make a new post with the link to the tracker download page, and edit your first post to have a star Image in the topic title.

If a request is partly filled, edit your first post to have a round "radioactive" Image icon in topic until it gets fully filled.

A topic with an ( i ) Image icon have had some relevant information added.

These updates can be made by a moderator as well if you fail to do it correctly, but please do update your topic yourselves after making a request that got filled.

Please take a moment and re-read the updated request forum rules!

Thank you in advance ::salut::

P.S.

Oh yeah... pls try to avoid caps lock in topic title :mrgreen:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]