[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Does anyone elses Facebook look like mine?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:29 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Does anyone elses Facebook look like mine?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 am 

Just wondering if anyone else has has the luck i have infiltrating the MMA fighters lol i have only had Facebook for about a month and only got the account to promote my screenplay and maybe sell it without having an agent! plug plug to any producers out there! lol anyways.. got the facebook to get my movie going.. thought i would do something i like while i wait.. talk to fighters! anyways.. im up to 9 i think.. only been a month.. anyone else doing this? File comment: FB friends
FB Friends.jpg
FB Friends.jpg [ 89.46 KiB | Viewed 15875 times ]

Post subject: Re: Does anyone elses Facebook look like mine?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:33 am 

oh yeah the bottom one is some GD i sent to Doug Stanley.. the creator of Deadliest Catch.. ive been trying to talk him in2 giving me a job with his 3D TV studio http://www.ridgelineent.com/work.html check it out.. hes doing some cool things and im just promoting it cuz i like it! lol anyways.. he likes my shit.. but.. nothing as of yet.. either way.. hes a cool guy and a good connection 2 have!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:40 am 

dude just as i was doin this i got Chris Horodecki to add me.. like in the last 5 min lol.. what a trip.. plz tell me its just that easy for all of you?!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:24 am 
Special

I have only two well known names but it's more 'cos I'm interested in training at their academies. But since I talked about invitations to this place I won't give any names :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:44 pm 
Site Admin

Most of them are happy to add fans so they can distribute news and info about their performances and the events they are going to be on, plus the gear they promote. They are probably mostly not even doing their own fb pages... Its a bizniz ;)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]