[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - FCZ Refugees welcome!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:05 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: FCZ Refugees welcome!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 am 
Site Admin

You didnt give me a chance to answer :) but it looks like you found your way by donating :ympeace:

Welcome mate!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:25 am 

I was a member at fcz for a long time it sucks to see it go.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:32 am 
Special

x_x at least your found your way here and it seems more and more are popping up x_x

Hope you will have just as much but hopefully more fun here \:D/ :-bd

..::::..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 pm 

Thank you very much for the warm welcome on MMA-TORRENTS.

I also am a FCZ refugee. Lucky enough i got an invite from Lyoto to be here.
I know i'll be here for a while. Thanx again for having me. Btw: the site looks great!

Cheers AXE

B-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

You are welcome!! Enjoy :ympeace:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 am 

i came here from fcz... I also used to use bmmat unfortunately I got sick of the constant downtime on that site so I decided to jump ship. I had such good ratio on that site, but for some reason it was never making any money so they were on crap severs that used to go down all the time.

So I came here, so far so good.

I'd like to take part in more community stuff on here, i like how someone goes through and makes custom headers for each upcoming event.. It's vary rare to see a torrent site being updated like this most sites are ignored and the design never changes for years and years.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:29 am 
Site Admin

Hello mate! Your words warm my heart.

Our intentions here has always been to create a place for the members! We in the staff really love MMA just as much as our most dedicated members do and we know what we would like to see on a mma site that we where members off. And we know what we dont want too off course.
We never stop trying to figure out new stuff and activities to add to the community. And as you have noticed we have some fantasticly talented people making headers and images, competitions, fun games, releases, modifications, improvements and anything imaginable, all for free on their free time. The members are happy to help out supporting the community with donations too in a really amazing way. Every penny donated goes in one way or the other back to the community in work, hardware, services or material. Thats why we can afford to have great servers, seedboxes and can afford to pay coders and designers to do custom jobs for us when needed (Most coding is done for free by our own members, but some things might be too complicated to chance when it comes to security etc and we need professionals to make the code). And thats also how we can be able to release original stuff from time to time that all members can enjoy and benefit from.

If you want to help out you can always contact me or any other staff member. We are more then happy both to help, and to get help!

Welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 am 

it's great to find a new home here at mma-torrent.com this is a wonderful site.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 pm 
Special

Glad you all made it...as my friends said before welcome to our community hope you find all you need if you dont then holla.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 am 

yes indeed....truly an amazing site and all the work that is put into it :-bd :-bd

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next