[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - UFC Fight Night 162 - Maia vs. Askren - COMPETITION CANCELLED

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:48 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: UFC Fight Night 162 - Maia vs. Askren - COMPETITION CANCELLED
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... WE ARE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!! FROM THE SOLD OUT
Singapore Indoor Stadium in Kallang, Singapore, for UFC Fight Night 162 - Maia vs. Askren!

AND NOOOOOOOOOOW... ...IIIIIIIT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!
WELCOME TO THE MMA-TORRENTS UFC Fight Night 162 - Maia vs. Askren COMPETITION!

The winner(s) will be rewarded the UFC belt plus 25 GB's!!!

Plus you earn 0.5 GB's for every correct fight outcome you make!!!

Please go to the competition page where you can enter your picks

Make sure you read the before participating!

:D (*) :-bd GOOD LUCK!!! :ympeace: %%- ::cheers::

LINKS

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: ...::: UFC Fight Night 162 - Maia vs. Askren - COMPETITION :::...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I made a mistake when I created this competition and mistook 8 AM for 8 PM and set the competition to close 12 hours late. Usually events start around PM and not AM but because of the location, Singapore, it was 12 hours earlier then it usually is. I noticed this too late and closed the competition as soon as I saw the error, but it was already too late and fights had been already been completed. So the competition was not closed before several fights had already been finished.

This means that in all fairness to all we will have to not count this competition. There are probably none or few that actually entered their fightpicks knowing the outcome of the fights, but because there is no way to check if they did or not we will have to cancel the results this time.

I'm sorry for making the dumb mistake, I will definitely be more careful in the future! Its 100% my fault and I apologize!

I will set some extra prices and rewards for the UFC 244 competition to "make up" for this one, I hope you can forgive me for being an idiot lol.

^:)^

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: UFC Fight Night 162 - Maia vs. Askren - COMPETITION CANCELLED
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:59 pm 

Thank you for your candor and honesty. Your decision was made on the side of fairness. However some of the members who are competing at the top of the leaderboard may be somewhat disappointed, especially if they had a competition result that would have helped their cause. However there are still 6 UFC competitions left this year. For the frontrunners hopefully they will forget about their disappointment last week, and renew their efforts to get the best results possible in the upcoming competitions. The competitions are actually a great deal of fun, and they also require us to become more knowledgeable about the competitors from around the world that compete in the venues. It is a good thing for all. All of the members of this site share a common passion. We love combat sports.

..::::..

Post subject: Re: UFC Fight Night 162 - Maia vs. Askren - COMPETITION CANCELLED
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:31 pm 
Site Admin

Dear Cain1753, I couldn't have said it better myself, thank you!

I understand the disappointment my mistake will have caused, and I have been beating myself up over it, but I think in the end it is better for all with us skipping the results then having an unfair outcome of the competition.

Live and learn... I'll be more careful now. And, there are many competitions to come and lots of points to make, and GB's to win, still! :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]