[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Present yourself here and get free download credits!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Present yourself here and get free download credits!
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:24 am 

Greetings all!

I'm 29 years old from the US. I'm a huge fan of MMA and have a huge archive of MMA material. I'm also a moderator (under a different username :D) on a smaller MMA forum.

I have recently decided to take up video editing/encoding and start doing my own MMA recordings. I have to say...Its definitely not as easy as I thought it would be. I've had to do a lot of reading, purchasing of programs, and searching for free programs, that in combination, will perform tasks that current software can't perform.

The only really bad part about it is that you kinda learn through trial and error and encoding takes a long time...sometimes hours. Sometimes you wait for something to encode for a few hours only to discover you screwed up! :lol:

The scene really isn't too eager to divulge their capping techniques, so it's hard to find a manual or someone that will help. Once I finally master the process, I hope to share it with everyone here and create some threads that will guide people through the process.

Anywho...Glad to be here!

..::::..

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:37 am 
Special

WELCOME to the best and up to date MMA torrent site and forum - RustyMMA & everyone !!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Love your avatar Rusty :)

Nice to have you guys here with us! Lets enjoy all what 2009 brings in MMA our way! :D

Thx for your nice posts!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:02 pm 

Hello all,

I've been an MMA addict for a few years. I can't get enough of it, whether that is old school Vale Tudo, Pride FC, Shooto, UFC, WEC, or smaller regional shows, I love it all. From the basic aspects of Martial Arts, respect, focus, speed, technique, endurance, pain management, to the developing entertainment facets and growth of MMA I am interested in it from all viewpoints.

I look forward to sharing with and learning from the community here.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:57 am 

Thanks, Dent! :D

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:57 am 

Hello my name is samuel, I was born in Sierra Leone [africa] I later escaped to america [boston specifically] where I fell in love with brazilian jiu jitsu, then later found MMA, since I later moved to Las Vegas to further pursue my passion for MMA. I'm a purple belt in BJJ and have been training MMA for 5 years.

Looking forward to meeting you.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

Its great to get to know you guys :)

Thx for posts!

WELCOME!!!!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:20 pm 
Special

Greetings fellow MMA junkies

My name is Jamal, im 25 and im from Australia, ive been watching UFC since the first Ken Shamrock/ Tito Ortiz fight and never looked back since. I also love Pride and K-1, i drive Trains in Sydney for a living which is alright but it sucks at the same time :P its good to see we have alot of members and great guys to make an excellent little community with

Happy to be part of the family!!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:29 pm 
Site Admin

And its great to have you with us Jamal!

Thx for your support :)

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:50 am 

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. As the saying goes and it proved to be true for me, and I will share my experience to you guys... way back before, I was so lazy, and I didn’t have that much activity nor exercise to keep my body in good shape, I just stay at home and watch TV, play online games and the worst of all, it seems that I don’t have guts to seek for a job so it’s really not productive and my self esteem was so low at that time, good thing I watch an old ufc’s videos since then, I got fascinated with every fighter, I tend to read lots of news, articles about mma on the internet then later on, one of my friend introduce to me to downloading (p2p)and it becomes a habit, then I was exposed to more mma.. then I wondered to my self, why this fighters they dedicate so much time, effort, and even sacrificing their happiness and pleasure just to train hard, do some crazy stuff to prepare for their fight….and not to mention the physical pain they endure during the actual fight while in my case I do nothing…and this is my motivation to do exercise, be fit and look good.

Well, as I said, it really works and besides I have a job now, im not saying im in perfect shape but at least I do regular exercise, and im confident that I can protect my family and friends better than before.

Go go go :!: :!: :!: Brandon V. :lol:
Thanks to you guys ,glad to be a part of such nice community

jesse /30yo/ from philippines
jesse06

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next