[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Present yourself here and get free download credits!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Present yourself here and get free download credits!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:16 pm 
Site Admin

WIN 50 GB FREE DOWNLOAD!

Hello Im Dent and Im the Admin of the forum, some might know me, others might have to get to know me ;)

Write a small presentation here!

Every member that puts a small presentation of him/her self here will get 1 GB free download added to their account.

The member that makes the nicest post until 1 june will get 50 GB Free download!!

So go ahead and start posting!

Rules:

You can only make 1 post, but you are allowed to change that post as many times as you like.

Judges will be all the Admins and Moderators of the Forum by voting.

You have until the 31 of May to make your posts.

No offensive stuff but apart from that almost anything goes.

Have Fun :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Present yourself here and get free download credits!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:06 am 
Special

Guess no one wants to WIN 50 GB FREE DOWNLOAD!

come on guys its easy all you have to do is....

Hello i'm TomBlack and i love me some mma, boxing - well just like to watch/partisipate people beating the sh*t out of each other :D . Don't want to brag but i'm the best gsp fan. I enjoy foosball, golf, snowboarding and long walks on the beach haha j/k :lol:

PeAcE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:07 pm 
Special

I'll byte... :D

I'm just a fan that's been around for a little while. I tend to favor the Japanese shows because I like the way they approach the sport and the spectacle they deliver to their PPV viewers. I kinda wish they'd bring back K1 HERO'S.

I don't own a TV (by choice), so I need to feed my addiction here.

I live in the Bay Area, CA and there's a ton of fighters and gyms in the area. It's not terribly difficult to walk down the streets of San Francisco, San Jose and Stockton and see a top-flight fighter/instructor. AKA and Fairtex are just minutes away from me. Ceaser Gracie is slightly farther. If I weren't disabled, I'd train. Not to fight, but just to learn and keep in shape.

Favorite Fighters (in no particular order):
- Art Jimmerson
- Junie Browning
- Kimo Leopoldo
- Kimbo Slice
- Hong Man Choi

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:52 pm 

Hi, I'm knome and I'm an MMA addict. My favorite is cage fighting because the stoppages for being under or hung up in the ropes is annoying.

My all time favorites are Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Rich Franklin...you know, the guys who can kick a** without being one.

I live in the Tampa area so there aren't any big names or gyms around here so I depend on the internet for my fights. I'm not a fighter myself but wish I was young enough to try.

:D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:00 am 
Site Admin

Cool guys!

Its great to get to know you!

And by the way... I dont own a TV either (well its in a box disconnected) and I dont like TV :)

I envy you guys because here there are no MMA gyms at all almost...

KEEP EM COMIN :D

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:16 am 

Yo, yo yo!!!! I am an MMA maniac. I hold blue belt rank in BJJ, hold a Brown Belt in Shotokan Karate, am an apprentice instuctor in Jeet Kune Do, train in Muay Thai, I hold a blue belt in Kajukenbo and have dabbled in just about every martial art I can get my hands on!!!

This is a great way to get old kickboxing events and K-1, but my favorite is definitely an HD torrent. Gotta love how it looks on the iMac!!!!

I am 34 years old but hope to have my first Amateur fight this summer. I probably waited too long, but oh well, gotta try!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

We´ll see you in the ring ;)

Great to have you with us! :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 pm 

Hello, i'm Travis. im a big mma/muay thai/kickboxing fan and currently train in muay thai and have trained mma in the past. I have my first modified amateur muay thai fight on may 9th. I love k1 and thanks to this great site i have the opportunity to see the events now!
My favorite fighters are Wanderlei Silva, Chuck Liddell, Shogun, Bas Rutten, and GSP. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 am 
Special

WELCOME ALL TO THE GREATEST MMA SITE ALIVE..
ENJOY YOUR STAY
:D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:44 pm 

Hey guys, my names Nick, I'm 21 years old. I'm a HUGE mma, and BJJ fan. I've been traning BJJ since the age of 18, but I've been watching the UFC since #1. Gotta love redneck uncles who just wanted to see "someone get their fuckin face punched in". Little did they know they created a monster, I kept up on it and found a true love for the sport and BJJ particularly. So when I turned 18 I received a one month trial at my local MMA Gym. Been happily paying to kick ass ever since :) I currently still a white belt (we don't really do belt tests though, so I could be higher?)

Here I am me about to pop the mount, probably working for my favorite topside sub; the armbar.

Some of the guys I train with at the old dojo the purple belt on the floor was the head instructor, he retired at the age of 61, this was our last night there. BTW he got his purple belt from Royce Gracie.

And me again on top working for an inverted triangle my second favorite sub from mount.

So as you can see MMA, and BJJ are a way of life for me. I'd probably be in a bad way without it, and I'm happy to say I was directed here from another MMA forum and this place is just what I've been looking for.

My favorite fighters are Rampage Jackson, Rashad Evans (not his attitude though), Fedor, Shogun, Scott Epistine (SCIENCE!), Chuck Liddell, BJ Penn, and Sakuraba. In no order btw.

So that's pretty much it, I'm looking forward to all the great uploads.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next