[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - UFC FIght Night Abu dhabi

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:59 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: UFC FIght Night Abu dhabi
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:23 pm 

I cant wait to see how Nog and Big Country will turn out.
I dont think we will se the same as with Stiepe M. Nog tend to brawl a bit when it is a stand up affair and dont think he will want to play the ground game with Roy he has a very good gorund game and prev opponets who generally takes to the ground has not done so when facing him. I am hoping for a Big country knock out! 2 second round.

I also think it is time for both to hang up the gloves. Esp Nog he has nothing left to prove and both of em are really old. I guess Roy still have a dream of gold, but honestly that is not in his future.

Post subject: Re: UFC FIght Night Abu dhabi
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:25 pm 

Although I think Roy probably wins this one, there's one statistical fact about Roy Nelson. He has never won a TOP 20 fighter at the time of the fight in his career.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:42 pm 

I agree he probably win but mostly due to the style or rather the fight attitude of Big Nog , he wont back down and Roy tend to knock u out if u go toe to toe with him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:49 pm 
Special

it would be the same scenario as Nogueira vs Schaub. ::scratch:: Everyone tought that Schaub would knock Nogueira out which would lead to Nogueira's retirement. :ugeek: However, Nogueira chose to knock him out and he did it! :DDD in fact, he could choose the easiest gameplan which is to submit him, but he wanted to send a message to all people that he's BACK!

In this fight against Roy, Nogueira has all the tools to win the fight if he plays smart!! :mrgreen: finally, i want Nogueira to face Velasquez for revenge which i think it can happen, but it needs much time to achieve it. :| so WAR Nogueira!!! ::thumleft::

..::::..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:15 pm 
Site Admin

Tough one to call. I want both to win :D Both are finishers, different styles, but both are "good" on their feet, and on the ground, even if I would say Noguiera has the advantage there... Nelson can KO anybody thats for sure but I have a hard time imagining BigNog letting him get the chance. Possibly they will "cancel each other out" both having so much experience so after all I would probably lean towards Noguiera winning by decision. But my hopes are for either a KO from Nelson or a sub from Nog. :D

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]