[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Additional Download GB's after boost GB's end.

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:48 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Additional Download GB's after boost GB's end.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:09 pm 

Hello, I've reached my limit for the donation I made. I've gone through the rules and FAQs. I didn't find much more info than ideally not downloading more than your boost and that you get extra GB's if you participate in event predictions. Also I read something about getting extra upload GB's for seeding. I've uploaded 85.96 GB and downloaded 25.29 GB. If such a thing as seeding gives you more download GBs, why am I not getting anything?
Secondly, am I done for then? Unless I don't participate in forum events, I can't download anymore unless I make a donation again?
Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find the answer and have been contemplating to ask this for a couple of days.

..::::..

Post subject: Re: Additional Download GB's after boost GB's end.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:14 pm 

Thank you for the response and I've read the rules but I'm confused about if I can still download torrents despite running out of my boost quota? I only donated 10 USD and had a quota of 25 GB. I've used it all up. Additionally, I also read the links you referred me to, before posting that is. I thought earning more GBs was for members who came via invite but not for members who already donated. I was under the assumption that VIP members just had to seed and continue to download even if they reached their donation download boost. Now I'm really confused. Do I donate again to get more download quota or as long as my seeding ratio is higher than what I downloaded, I can carry on downloading new things?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

Yes you can. The fact that your VIP time is running out doesn't mean that your membership is! On the contrary :) All members earn GB's when they seed/upload, VIP as well as all others. Most of our members are not VIP, they just keep their ratio above 0.4-0.6 at all times and preferably 1.0.

As long as you keep your ratio over the minimum allowed your account will always be accessible.

I hope that clears it out for you :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:24 pm 

Thank you very much, that solves everything. However, for the wonderful opportunity the community has give me, I will donate again after my membership runs out.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:25 pm 
Site Admin

Great! Thank you for seeding! :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]